Thread: Need advice from a Mod or Admin....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need advice from a Mod or Admin....

So, I really didn't want to bring this topic to light about this but its been roughly 2 weeks since this happened and I am at a stand still. I would rather not name, names or point fingers at users but if an Admin or Mod could message me, I would like to explain the situation and explore my options.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Rather then getting them to message you why not just explain your situation to them. Easiest thing to do really. I'd recommend messaging Ultrasound or VictiniBlast if it's a Forum issue or Salandito if it's a chat problem. Though if it's serious you can message DejaVu146 or Gaming Master 2000. After all GM is the owner of the site!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Who should I talk to if it comes to it being a fraudulent trade?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Probably the supermods (Ultrasound or VictiniBlast). Of course you must realise that a mod cannot make someone trade a Pokemon back.. Once that person has the Pokemon that's it. Though you can still tell a mod and who knows they could talk to the user and come to a solution. Wish you luck with whatever it is.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have sent you a private message regarding the situation.
    Locking as these things should be discussed in private.