Thread: Shiny Litten for trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shiny Litten for trade

I made an offer earlier in the trade station but maybe more attention is given to the forums...if anyone has a shiny rowlet, I'd love to trade for it. The little bugger also has infectious pokerus.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    would you trade a solgaleo?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mmm...I'm really kind of lookin for that rowlet. If you have any viable shinies though, I might trade for those. I've got every legendary already...and legendaries that you can come by naturally don't usually interest shiny traders. So that's kind of a lose-lose situation for me...
    Last edited by Zethanos; 12-20-2016 at 04:16 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok and no sorry i have no shineys only started the game a few days ago. not been lucky to come across them.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've only come across 2. The litten and a salandit. A MALE. Salandit.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've only caught a shiny Bacon :'(

- - - Updated - - -

B a g o n*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Everybody loves that shiny bacon. I'd almost take you up on that if I wasn't already raising a 3-6 IV shellgon.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Though im trading it for a shiny mimikyu on wenesday if you have something else I should hunt private message me it and your offer for it

- - - Updated - - -

Besides shiny poplio I'm hunting that

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    whats the best way to farm/hunt shinys?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The little bugger belongs to me now.

- - - Updated - - -

Joelfc1987: If you want a specific pokemon, you do the masuda method, foreign ditto ie. japanese, with the pokemon of choice with an everstone to ensure nature. The chances of hatching a shiny increases, and oval charm and shiny charm will help.

In the wild: You run around in the grass training and killing wild pokemons or filling dex, if you are lucky, a shiny will appear. Shiny Charm increases the chances. You can't guarantee what pokemon you will get.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also chain fishing as well, but it hasn't been working for me in 7th gen man... I gave up.

- - - Updated - - -

No one cares about the shiny gyarados anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure you have a fire type with flame body to increase hatching speed for masuda method.
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.