Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Mythical/Legendary Giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    whats the chances i can get a Arceus?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelfc1987 View Post
    whats the chances i can get a Arceus?
    Since it is Christmas and I really don't have a need to be difficult over this, I will let your comment which broke the very clearly stated rules, slide... This time. Now, if you would like your... Arceus, you will need to follow the rules I have already posted in my previous post. Every time a legend is given out, there are a set of rules to require you to be eligible to obtain yet. Very simple rules which I'll be putting in bold print for those who miss them somehow. So, find my previous post, read the rules, and you will get your legend if applicable. Failure to keep within those rules can result in disqualification. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    17.5678%
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ah cheers, ok hardest fight was for me the one against Mina
    Spoiler: (highlight to view)
    The battle you have against her when your doing the Ultra Beasts missions. Her Wigglytuff nearly wiped my team. i couldn't get a hit on it, thankfully salazzle's venom attacks saved the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Poketim View Post
    17.5678%
    best answer

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    [QUOTE=Joelfc1987;76429]ah cheers, ok hardest fight was for me the one against Mina
    The battle you have against her when your doing the Ultra Beasts missions. Her Wigglytuff nearly wiped my team. i couldn't get a hit on it, thankfully salazzle's venom attacks saved the day.

Good choice. For me the hardest fight was Nanu.
    The second round fight during the UB missions. I never used so many revives or Potions in my entire life. He basically won and I just spammed Revives. I honestly lost even though I won.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i just spammed Thunder from Raichu, and Darkest Lariat from Incineroar for that battle got lucky with first strikes.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The hardest for me was when I was fighting the totem lurantis because it kept healing itself. My pokemon were underleveled and I had only one fire type on my team. I lost several times before winning. It was probably because I decided to make the game harder for myself and have an overall team of 19 different pokemon that I interchanged throughout the game.
    Add me: 2380-4098-6089 IGN: Laura
    Electric safari: pachirisu, luxio, helioptile
    Battle: Charizard, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slaking, Gallade, Bastiodon

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Uhh, I guess Gladion? Idk why I had so much trouble with his Silvally. I didn't feel like switching out cause I just wanted to finish him fast so his Weavile kept murdering my Decidueye too. :P

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Uhh, I guess Gladion? Idk why I had so much trouble with his Silvally. I didn't feel like switching out cause I just wanted to finish him fast so his Weavile kept murdering my Decidueye too. :P
    Seems everyone I know who has Decidueye says it drops quite easily, including my own lol. I also had trouble against that trainer though it was Golbat who dropped my Decidueye. Right from the start too

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright hopefully I'm doing this right:
    I'm not very far into sun but the hardest fight so far has been up against that grass trial leader... Mallow? Either way after I had but butt handed to me the first time I learned I needed to gt a fire type XD
    I am Kiyomi on Sun, Asuna on X, Ruby on HG and Cass/Max on White/Black // I'm always looking for trades

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 106 | Offers: 185 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm... For me, it was Lana, because I depended on my starter too much!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm... Still waiting on S/M. Budgeting and pacing myself, but I finally got X/Y a couple months ago!

So my hardest fight in Y was probably Lysandre's final fight in the main story. I don't know what it was about it - but for some reason he just swept through my Pokemon at a break-neck pace! His mega-evolved Gyarados was definitely tougher than originally anticipated and it gave me a run for my money after I figured the Team Flare Base would be a quick sweep.

ADD-ON: I could add a couple Event Pokes to the giveaway as well after the current one concludes if you're doing another.
    Last edited by Kronesian; 12-30-2016 at 08:01 AM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronesian View Post
    Hmm... Still waiting on S/M. Budgeting and pacing myself, but I finally got X/Y a couple months ago!

So my hardest fight in Y was probably Lysandre's final fight in the main story. I don't know what it was about it - but for some reason he just swept through my Pokemon at a break-neck pace! His mega-evolved Gyarados was definitely tougher than originally anticipated and it gave me a run for my money after I figured the Team Flare Base would be a quick sweep.

ADD-ON: I could add a couple Event Pokes to the giveaway as well after the current one concludes if you're doing another.
    That's great! I'll PM you and we can discuss what you have and how and when is best to give them away!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm formally withdrawing from the Giveaway and instead I've sent several Pokemon for CGBM to add to it. Happy Pokehunting all, and I hope you're enjoying your chosen Pokemon game as we head into 2017.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    The list of available Pokemon is being update at this very moment! And as the winners will be PM'd on New Year's Day, just make sure you check out what's been removed and added so you know what's up for grabs! Thanks for the participation and stay tuned for the third round in the near future.