Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rareballs For Trade;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    ill get the HA meowth for you in the beast ball ill pm you when its done.

- - - Updated - - -

and yea, nah you can only get 1 loveball in the game from my knowledge, and other rareballs are also limited to 1 or 2. i did want a loveball mareanie in ha. Mind you was a butt to get, cause i had to stop it from killing corsola. took a good hour or 2. just lucky to catch it with the only loveball i had. haha. any nature for the meowth btw? ill try synchronize a modest for the time being
    Last edited by UltraSound; 12-28-2016 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Edited out mild swear with a butt
    " I see the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Tsareena; IF its not much trouble, can you transform her to Sensu Style please? :3 ANNND since I already have you, Imma try to catch you online randomly xD as usual ;D THANK YOU SO MUCH

@PokeTrainer12; Wait, how do you know if its HA or not? 0: In the SOS battle, when help arrives.. They already have HA or..? xD Cuz atm I only know that if you have a Pokemon with Trace ability, you can see copy their ability so I dunno how that works. UGH that sucks then lmao I gotta think carefully on which Pokemon I want in these limited rareballs x) Ah any nature is fine! (: I usually go for Timid/Jolly for Meowth 0: BUT for Alolan form, wasn't sure if its the same stats? Or maybe it'll be Modest now o3o OH WAIT. If the HA is rattled, which boosts ATK.. Wouldn't Adamant or Jolly work for him?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    pangaro has false swipe and entraintment. so he is my go to mon. He also has hidden ability scrappy. so he can hit ghost types with the false swipe aswell. if you like i can give you a HA pancham as well? unless you already have one. Gen 7 is a pain to get HA pokemon. lol. And yea sure a jolly rattled persian coming up. give us a day or 2. just been busy

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait i forgot, i cant syncronize for the ha mon, because of pangaro, ill breed it for you with the nature.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 12-29-2016 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Edited out a swear.
    " I see the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Do you mind if it's an egg or would you like me to hatch it? It should have pretty good IVs too cause I have a 6IV ditto but yeah just lemme know when's good for you cause I have tomorrow off all day and quite a few days off next week too.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just got home so Imma stick around for a few hours with my 3ds online :3 Ah whichever is fine xD LUCKY YOU! Im probably gonna transfer mine once Pokebank opens up >;3 BUT IF I DONT SEE YOU TONIGHT THEN DEFINITELY TOMORROW (since I dont have plans~)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I might be around tomorrow but I won't be able to trade all weekend :[ Today is good for me but I'm pretty much free all of next week except for Monday and Wednesday where I'll be around in the evening. Means I can try and stay up a bit late and try and catch you xP

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tamm I see you online xD I happen to check my friend list and hope you'll be online (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧

- - - Updated - - -

@PokeTrainer12; omgosh Im sorry that I didnt reply! D: I swear I thought I responded but it just clicked to me. If you dont mind then yes! I'd like an HA Pamcham (: can you tell me what type of Pokeball he's in? Also thanks so much and let me know what would you like in return for the 2nd Pokemon (:

Wait xD Im still confused about the HA hunting thing 0: Because Meowth is Dark type in Alola. So how do you know if it has HA or not when help arrives? Unless its ability appears when help arrives but for Rattled ability in this case, I dont think so x.x
    Last edited by nokuto; 12-30-2016 at 01:24 PM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Kaaaaay omg you have two mons on my wishlist ;-; Level Ball Sandile and Moon Ball Solosis!!! I have a Love Ball Comfey I can give you and I have HA Jangmo-o in a Luxury Ball but I can get one in a Love ball or Moon ball if you want those instead?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Also I just noticed you're looking for a HA Sewaddle which isn't available until the end of the month when Pokebank is released

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry for the late reply & not being on Tamm D; But I bred you a Moonball Solosis & a Levelball Sandile just a few days ago (: I'll be available from Friday Midnight to Sunday Evening (I'll hit you up or catch you online xD)

Omgosh I'd love the Loveball Comfey <3 also if its not too much trouble, HA Jangmo-o in Moonball? 0: If not, I'll gladly accept the HA Jangmo-o in Luxuryball please n3n // Oh I see 0: So those QR scanner Pokemons, they dont do SOS battles huh? o3o

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by nokuto View Post
    Sorry for the late reply & not being on Tamm D; But I bred you a Moonball Solosis & a Levelball Sandile just a few days ago (: I'll be available from Friday Midnight to Sunday Evening (I'll hit you up or catch you online xD)

Omgosh I'd love the Loveball Comfey <3 also if its not too much trouble, HA Jangmo-o in Moonball? 0: If not, I'll gladly accept the HA Jangmo-o in Luxuryball please n3n // Oh I see 0: So those QR scanner Pokemons, they dont do SOS battles huh? o3o
    Yeah the weekend is probably best for me I think i have a spare Comfey so I may not have to breed that but Jangmo-o won't take too long tbh. I'll probably start breeding tonight or maybe tomorrow, not sure. And yeah it really sucks that QR scan Pokemon can't SOS. Good thing is though if you get a HA mon from the old games (say Leavanny) and breed it with a Leavanny in a Friend ball in SM, the ball has a chance to pass down!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    THATS SO TRUE 0: I was so confused when I breed a Beastball & Diveball Vulpix xD it was 50/50 with them. Now I'm excited xD Do you happen to know when Pokebank for Sun/Moon is coming out? I thought it'll be beginning of January but dunno 0: Annnnd now I gotta go >_> I don't wanna be late for work (surprisingly I wouldn't be on but kinda babysitting my nephew&niece atm but its done~) Trade-Talk to you later c:

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Well the next season for Battle Spot is on the 17th and it includes all the mons from bank and legends and stuff so I'm guessing anytime from then.

Also you don't have to give me a mon for the Goomy cause it's a giveaway but if you want too that Love Ball Pyukumuku sounds great!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you Tamm n-n I probably download/purchase it next weekend since Im only free 0;

No worries! (: I have some spare Loveball Pyukumuku so its yours! So tomorrow we can trade :3

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Yeah tomorrow is great!