Thread: Master Ball for Gold Bottle Cap

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Master Ball for Gold Bottle Cap

I' am trading 1 Master Ball I got off the GTS for 1 Gold Bottle Cap.

First come first serve,

Pm me if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Masterball is useful on Tapo Koko.
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have no use for a Gold Bottle Cap (honestly don't even know what they are for) but since I have already caught all the pokemon needed in my game, I would like to counter offer. My shiny Incineroar and the Gold Bottle Cap for Magearna?

I'm open to debate.
    "I can see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" -Mewtwo

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey damion I'd trade for that

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah? I'm up for it if you are. I'm online right now and free to trade if you want to do it right now.

Also, thought I should mention that the Incineroar is Adamant nature and has 6IVs.
    Last edited by Damian_Clareon; 12-28-2016 at 02:48 AM. Reason: forgot to add that info.
    "I can see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" -Mewtwo

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have no interest in the shiny incineroar, I only want the golden bottle cap, perhaps you can trade the incineroar to pokemaster, and trade the golden bottle cap to me for something else. I just reread, magearna can be scanned by a code and obtained universally by all players.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is said code:

To get Magearna in your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game:
    Complete the main story.
    Choose the QR Scanner function.
    Line up the QR code for Magearna while pressing the R Button.
    Visit the deliveryman at the Antiquities of the Ages shop in Hau'oli City to get Magearna.
    Be sure to save your game!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...-for-magearna/

Scan for free legend.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I' am also accepting normal bottle caps, basically any bottle caps i'll trade for.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you are still looking for Gold Bottle Caps, I now have 4 of them. Also, I was aware of when and how to obtain Magearna a month before it released and I have one as I have stated in multiple forums before, I just like them and want to collect multiples.

I'm open to trade offers but if it isn't valuable, I won't be interested.

I also am open to Gen 6 trades for them too.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What 4 pokemons or items are you looking for for your 4 Golden Bottle Caps?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pretty much any events or shinys. I have no interest in items since I have the ones I need and know how to get the ones I don't have. I'm open to debate on trades though.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Damian, when pokemon is released, I can trade you 1 shiny or event per Golden Bottle Cap. I have lots of old events from Gamestop legendary dogs, to the newest one, and some hidden japanese exclusives, and I have an army of shiny pokemons.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds good to me. You can message me so we can work out the details whenever you like.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Excellent, I will message you after pokemon bank is compatible with Sun and Moon.