Thread: Shiny manaphy for trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shiny manaphy for trade

Any takers? Looking for some cool shinies. I've got a considerable collection in ORAS, so I'm open to more trades as well.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What are the details of the manaphy? Pokeball? Where it was hatched? Location? Nature? OT? Trainer Number?
    "I can see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" -Mewtwo

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why the bejusus do you want all that? And what do you mean by details?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just to make sure it's not a hack Pokemon; also considering that Manaphy isn't available in Sun/Moon.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I said it's in 6 gen.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethanos View Post
    I said it's in 6 gen.
    In that case, it's in the wrong subforum, but no worries, I'm moving it!

But as said above, it's nice to list all possible information about the pokémon so others can check that it's not a hack/illegal mon. There's only so many times you can get a Wonder Guard shiny Pikachu from the Mystery Zone before it gets tiring to trade your legit mons, after all.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok well here's the details I can provide...

Event ball manaphy
    Nature: modest
    Ability: hydration
    Shiney and pokerus infected
    Had a fateful encounter in the hoenn region
    OT: 3boood
    ID: 31950

Moves: tail glow
    Heart swap
    Ice beam
    Blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Even if it is a hacked mon, this is relatively lenient. I have a shiney hoopa after all. Both of these came from trades so I have no clue where they came from, I just got them through the network.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Lol Hoopa is shiny locked and can only be traded locally, so no wifi trades.. Maybe you should try to be honest about your hacks rather than trying to pass them off xP

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got mine in a local trade. (-_-) As for manaphy I got it over a wifi trade. I've never hacked a mon into a game before because I don't want to break my DS. So if I have a hacked mon, Someone else hacked it. I'm not trying to pass off anything.

- - - Updated - - -

But thanks for your opinion on how I'm a liar, it's really appreciated

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethanos View Post
    I got mine in a local trade. ��As for manaphy I got it over a wifi trade. I've never hacked a mon into a game before because I don't want to break my DS. So if I have a hacked mon, Someone else hacked it. I'm not trying to pass off anything.
    For further checks if your event mon/shiny is legit or not, you can check this page: http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml
    Unobtainable shinies are listed on there, so if you have a shiny hoopa, it's confirmed hack.

And to check which event your mon is and to make sure it is what you think/what other people claim it is, here's a page for event Hoopas, but you can just check whichever event pokémon with the search option to see which yours is: http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/720.shtml
    Some events have set OT's and ID's, ribbons etc. and if they're missing them or have something extra, they're a likely hack. I suggest checking which of the manaphy events yours is, and if you can't match it with anything, it's likely a hack.
    Take note that if it's an older mon (prior gen 6, transferred) it should say so in the pokémon description, something along the lines that it has travelled through time and space, so that might not match the description on the event page on serebii.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 01-01-2017 at 05:39 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Manaphy (Being one of my favorite pokemon) is only able to be a legit shiny pokemon if it comes from an egg (has a normal pokeball) as someone would have needed to trade its egg from Poke Ranger to HG/SS then to another generation at the time that would have rewritten the Manaphy egg code to allow a shiny to hatch.

So either your Manaphy is a hack or REALLY rare. You might want to ask the person who traded it to you if possible. They might be able to tell you where it came from.
    "I can see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" -Mewtwo