Thread: need help to find if my pokemon is hack

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

need help to find if my pokemon is hack

Hello i get a shiny Darkrai from a trade it is from the members card event in gen 4 but its wondercard doesnt say fateful encounter it says: Seems to have traveled across both space and time to rach you from the sinnoh region...so it is hack or it doesnt the specific pokemon say it is fateful?
    Sorry if i speak bad english i am from Greece

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    With the information you've given I'd say it's legit. When an event pokémon from previous generations is transferred to newer gen games, their information will change from "fateful encounter" to "traveled across both space and time". This happens for other pokémon as well. The region they have "reached you from" depends on which game and generation they've been transferred from, ex. a Pokémon from Pokémon Black would be stated to be from Unova, while a pokémon from Ruby would be stated to be from Hoenn.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Given that info, IF THE DARKRAI'S NAME IS JAPANESE then it's probably legit. The member card event could only be hacked in English games. To access new moon Island

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethanos View Post
    Given that info, IF THE DARKRAI'S NAME IS JAPANESE then it's probably legit. The member card event could only be hacked in English games. To access new moon Island
    There is actually an American, European and Australian events for a Member card Darkrai, thus making an English version of this event possible, though a Japanese one does in fact exist.
    EDIT: Also there's some info about a Korean Member card event Darkrai too, but I couldn't confirm this.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 01-14-2017 at 10:16 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't remember the event ever being a thing here.. I had a friend hack my game to get my darkrai for me

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This event has come and in europe/america back in the day i remember it because it was in italy but not in greece the only thing that i am suspicious is the wondercard that i say earlier but for a small research i learned that it doesnt the specific pokemon says fatefull encounter so...i dont know...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    Wasn't the member card Darkrai shiny locked though? Also even if it isn't, why woukd someone go through the effort of trying to get a shiny Darkrai, transfer it to the gen 6 games then just wonder trade it away. Gigen the information it could be legit but I think it's likely a hacked pokemon

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by I like fire 14 View Post
    Wasn't the member card Darkrai shiny locked though? Also even if it isn't, why woukd someone go through the effort of trying to get a shiny Darkrai, transfer it to the gen 6 games then just wonder trade it away. Gigen the information it could be legit but I think it's likely a hacked pokemon
    No the specific encounter wansnt shiny locked same with shaymin also i dont take it from wonder trade but from a guy who say to me it was legal

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoukas View Post
    No the specific encounter wansnt shiny locked same with shaymin also i dont take it from wonder trade but from a guy who say to me it was legal
    Alright, sorry I just assumed it was wonder trade. Anyway the guy who gave it to you, was he a friend or just someone online. Also sometimes when someone says a pokemon is legal they sometimes don't mean it's legit, just that it is possible to get an identical one legit.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by I like fire 14 View Post
    Alright, sorry I just assumed it was wonder trade. Anyway the guy who gave it to you, was he a friend or just someone online. Also sometimes when someone says a pokemon is legal they sometimes don't mean it's legit, just that it is possible to get an identical one legit.
    I took it from someone online, i didint know that from legal pokemon i learned something new today anyway i say it is legit for now until i learn something in the future that proves otherwise