Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LF/FT (Lots of Legends/Shinies I need to get rid of!)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can give celesteela, lunala and cosmog (or cosmoem or both if you wish).

I'm interested in your shiny virizion, shiny jirachi, mew, and shiny mewtwo. Let me know if you would like to trade and when you're available
    Add me: 2380-4098-6089 IGN: Laura
    Electric safari: pachirisu, luxio, helioptile
    Battle: Charizard, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slaking, Gallade, Bastiodon

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara13512 View Post
    I can give celesteela, lunala and cosmog (or cosmoem or both if you wish).

I'm interested in your shiny virizion, shiny jirachi, mew, and shiny mewtwo. Let me know if you would like to trade and when you're available
    That would be awesome!! And if I could have both that would be great, thanks!
    I have work this afternoon but I'll be around until then, I'll try to check the site every few minutes to see if I can catch you online.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm online now if you'd like to trade

--edit--
    Thanks for the trade Love to trade again!
    Last edited by Sara13512; 01-28-2017 at 10:14 PM.
    Add me: 2380-4098-6089 IGN: Laura
    Electric safari: pachirisu, luxio, helioptile
    Battle: Charizard, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slaking, Gallade, Bastiodon

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, interested in your GF Keldeo, would you be interested in a self obtained Descartes Zygarde or Pokebank Regirock?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could someone give me a meloetta?