Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LF/FT (Lots of Legends/Shinies I need to get rid of!)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF/FT (Lots of Legends/Shinies I need to get rid of!)

UPDATE!
    With the new pokemon bank update I can now trade my extra shinies/legends (which I have quite a few of) in 7th gen if anyone's interested!!!
    The pokemon I have for trade can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...X14/edit#gid=0
    And the pokemon I'm looking for can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...d8A/edit#gid=0
    My priority right now is completing my living dex, so I really need Cosmog or Cosmoem, Lunala, Pheromosa, and Celesteela, and a 6IV ditto (it CANNOT have been hyper trained, its original stats need to be 6IV) but I will gladly take anything on the LF list in exchange for something on the FT.

I want to complete my living dex so there's a few pokemon I'm looking for:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...1Bc/edit#gid=0

Basically the moon-exclusive legendary and ultra beasts, plus another type: null or cosmog/cosmoem

In return I can offer my extra sun-exclusive beasts, plus an extra tapu koko and shiny shiinotic I got from wonder trade.
    I also have TONS of event legendaries and shinies, but they are on my alpha sapphire game so I won't be able to trade them until pokemon bank is updated to work with sun and moon.

The complete list is in the spreadsheet I linked.
    Last edited by auroraborealis; 01-26-2017 at 11:58 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you aware that you actually get a cosmog yourself...? And that it evolves into ANOTHER solgaleo or lunala...?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethanos View Post
    Are you aware that you actually get a cosmog yourself...? And that it evolves into ANOTHER solgaleo or lunala...?
    Yes, but I'm trying to make a living dex. So I want a cosmog, a cosmoem, AND one of each legendary
    Plus the cosmog you get in game evolves into the same legend you already get, so the only way for me to get Lunala is to trade.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So this "living dex" thing means you wants all 301 Pokémon laid out in the boxes one by one.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, I can give you any of those. Any preference for nature I can look for? I'm interested in your shiinotic
    Add me: 2380-4098-6089 IGN: Laura
    Electric safari: pachirisu, luxio, helioptile
    Battle: Charizard, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slaking, Gallade, Bastiodon

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So this "living dex" thing means you wants all 301 Pokémon laid out in the boxes one by one.
    Yep. I've already got the first 6 generations completed (with the exception of volcanion, I stil need one)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sara13512 View Post
    Hey, I can give you any of those. Any preference for nature I can look for? I'm interested in your shiinotic
    Nope, I don't care what nature. Thanks! And you can trade any one of them? Which would you prefer to trade?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have around 12-13 cosmogs. Maybe you'd like one or two? Message me an offer if you do.
    "I can see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" -Mewtwo

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Doesn't matter too much to me really. Whichever you want more is fine. Type Null (got tons of these), celesteela and pheromosa I prefer to trade, but if you want anything else more it's fine. You can have one or two of them.
    Last edited by Sara13512; 01-17-2017 at 04:37 AM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara13512 View Post
    Doesn't matter too much to me really. Whichever you want more is fine. Type Null (got tons of these), celesteela and pheromosa I prefer to trade, but if you want anything else more it's fine. You can have one or two of them.
    Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with school. I'll take the Type Null then!
    My FC is 0963-1999-4201, ign Aurora. What times are you usually available?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's alright, I've been pretty busy too with presentations and exams. My time zone is gmt -5 and I'm available after school usually around 3:30 to 5:00. If you can be online around those times, that would be great

If those times don't work for you, I can be around 6:00 to 12:00 midnight as well, but I don't come around those times as often.
    Last edited by Sara13512; 01-19-2017 at 11:47 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    With the new pokemon bank update I can now trade my extra shinies/legends (which I have quite a few of) in 7th gen if anyone's interested!!!
    The pokemon I have for trade can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...X14/edit#gid=0
    And the pokemon I'm looking for can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...d8A/edit#gid=0
    My priority right now is completing my living dex, so I really need Cosmog or Cosmoem, Lunala, Pheromosa, and Celesteela, and a 6IV ditto (it CANNOT have been hyper trained, its original stats need to be 6IV) but I will gladly take anything on the LF list in exchange for something on the FT.
    Last edited by auroraborealis; 01-26-2017 at 11:58 PM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For trade list updated with more pokes!!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll give you a pheromosa for that shiny giratina

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll give you a pheromosa for that shiny giratina
    Cool, are you available to trade now?
    My fc is 0963-1999-4201

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am. My FC is 1177-8252-1392