Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bidoof protection thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by mimispider2004 View Post
    i know its just for fun relax dudes. plus one perosn here said hes already interested. and since someone is interested i dont think u have the rights to do this now do ya?
    I'm not exactly doing anything... except maybe confirming your mental status about these pixels. .-.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    What is the point of this thread?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    What is the point of this thread?
    there is an animal, that doesn't exist, that most ppl don't like, and this thread is asking for your rare items and donation of this basically useless creature to keep it, which again does not even exist, alive and safe and protected against those whose personal preference is that they do not like it, so that it doesn't become offended by your possible dislike, so it can survive... ok I'm done i have no idea yodamore. I tried tho.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Wow even I couldn't be this wrong

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Wow even I couldn't be this wrong
    i didnt see you having a fight on the mimikyu protection club. anyway its my thread and i want it opened. theres a ton of ppl who release them and thats not fair enough. now leave me laone and stop judging me because im way better than u careless ppl. i bet your heart is made out of stone or ice
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Oh no the Pokemon we release have feelings and care and are sad. We should protect them and not release them. Honestly I love some of my Pokemon but I would never go this far.. This is just really really sad. And in no way does this make you "better" than us. It's just embarrassing really.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Better than "u" coming from someone who is too lazy to hunt their own rare candies and is scamming people of theirs.. k

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrow Branwen. View Post
    Better than "u" coming from someone who is too lazy to hunt their own rare candies and is scamming people of theirs.. k
    first of all im not scamming and i have evolved over 100 bidoofs, but the rare candies from the pgl are no longer a thing. and im not scamming ask anyone who has traded with me that im not a scammer
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by mimispider2004 View Post
    first of all im not scamming and i have evolved over 100 bidoofs, but the rare candies from the pgl are no longer a thing. and im not scamming ask anyone who has traded with me that im not a scammer
    What exactly do you do with all these Bidoof...

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm ready to trade that manaphy to you whenever you like. For the dragalge right?

- - - Updated - - -

And for those asking, this thread is trying to spread the reach of NABA. The National Asociation of Bidoof Adoption. By adopting a bidoof today and feeding it nothing but rare candies, you too can help the conservation and propagation of a nearly endangered species.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't even know anymore...
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't exactly understand the reason for this thread either, but as I see it's caused a fair bit of controversy I'm going to close it.
    If you want to, uh, protect Bidoofs? Go ahead, I won't stop you, but as I see this at the moment, this is kind of pointless and does give off a slightly scam-ish vibe.