Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good movies thread?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    >2017
    >assuming Yoda is right
    You've changed man. You've changed.
    I haven't changed. This is just... a new move I learned >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Hey I thought you were on my side >_>
    no one's on your side, yodamore. You just entertain us all mildly. kbai
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey I thought you were on my side >_>
    You've told me such nice things about myself I just can't help but assume you're also wrong about everything in general
    jk love you bro
    also we are severely driving this thread off its rails
    Have you ever seen a movie, thought it was awesome and then at a later date seen it again and disliked it? I recently rewatched The Little Mermaid and...geez. I couldn't really enjoy it. The movie is still good, I guess, but idk.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    I think so, both disliking the movie in one case and also liking a movie in a different case. I can't remember them tho atm
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    also we are severely driving this thread off its rails
    Have you ever seen a movie, thought it was awesome and then at a later date seen it again and disliked it? I recently rewatched The Little Mermaid and...geez. I couldn't really enjoy it. The movie is still good, I guess, but idk.

Yeah lets get back on topic here, I haven't actually turned against a movie but I just get tired of it and I can't watch it for a long time

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    How's about the first 3 pokémon movies? I haven't really warmed up to the newer ones though I have seen them, but Mewtwo Strikes Back, Power of One and Spell of The Unown are the kind of movies I could watch on repeat for a week and not get tired of 'em. Man, I wish I could find the Finnish dubs from somewhere for an extra nostalgia kick, I no longer own the VHS tapes...

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How's about the first 3 pokémon movies? I haven't really warmed up to the newer ones though I have seen them, but Mewtwo Strikes Back, Power of One and Spell of The Unown are the kind of movies I could watch the hydromax x30 on repeat for a week and not get tired of 'em. Man, I wish I could find the Finnish dubs from somewhere for an extra nostalgia kick, I no longer own the VHS tapes...
    I wish they would make a new Pokemon movie!
    Last edited by Marble; 12-20-2017 at 09:03 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Marble View Post
    I wish they would make a new Pokemon movie!
    Do I got news for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3...:_I_Choose_You!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    So I recently rewatched "The Fault In Our Stars" and I was wondering if anyone has seen it or has read the book? If so, I have some questions for you!
    What are your thoughts?
    For how long did you cry?
    When did you stop loving yourself and decided to read/watch this?
    Etc

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt B View Post
    So I recently rewatched "The Fault In Our Stars" and I was wondering if anyone has seen it or has read the book? If so, I have some questions for you!
    What are your thoughts?
    For how long did you cry?
    When did you stop loving yourself and decided to read/watch this?
    Etc
    I've seen the movie and think it's a great movie,
    Spoiler: (highlight to view)
    plus you get a feeling for people who have to deal with cancer, and other similar problems; I cried for 10 minutes especially after the guy with cancer passed and left his sweetheart alone, also I have always had problems in loving myself since I was 10 yrs. old and watched this to see what people do when they feel bad about themselves.
    Last edited by UltraSound; 06-23-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    That's a pretty big spoiler ^^ not sure if you know how to spoiler tag.. but maybe just leave big spoilers out if you're gonna give your review on a film lol. Honestly I cried a bit at the film.. idk I didn't feel much towards the characters. The book however.. gawd I was balling, so much better.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Celica View Post
    That's a pretty big spoiler ^^ not sure if you know how to spoiler tag.. but maybe just leave big spoilers out if you're gonna give your review on a film lol. Honestly I cried a bit at the film.. idk I didn't feel much towards the characters. The book however.. gawd I was balling, so much better.
    Sorry for the spoilers, and I'm still learning on how to do some things on a computer, so no I don't know about the spoiler tag

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittgurl66 View Post
    Sorry for the spoilers, and I'm still learning on how to do some things on a computer, so no I don't know about the spoiler tag
    Like this:
    [spoiler]Vaporeon is cute[*/spoiler]

Just take out the *, so it'll become like this:
    Vaporeon is cute

I've edited the spoilers on your first post!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Like this:
    [spoiler]Vaporeon is cute[*/spoiler]

Just take out the *, so it'll become like this:
    Vaporeon is cute

I've edited the spoilers on your first post!
    Thanks Ultra, and sorry for not doing it myself.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittgurl66 View Post
    Thanks Ultra, and sorry for not doing it myself.
    No worries! :3

The new Beauty and the Beast. My God I can not wait to rewatch it. Sue me, but I almost - almost! Like it better than the animated one. It has its stiff moments and things I was bothered by (such as using a tiger roar for a wolf noise, why do they keep doing that...?) and
    The Evermore scene being insanely lame compared to how powerful that scene COULD have been had it been 1. sang in a more powerful tone 2. acted out in a more powerful tone,
    but all in all I would definitely give it a 9,5/10.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Butterfly effect is one of my favorite https://www.dreambodyweightloss.com/contrave/
    movies ever

And I'll admit I've seen hairspray a few times, never watched the kings speach heard good things though
    Butterfly effectwell i did not see the movie but like review i haveto see and then i will came back ith good review if i like the movie.