Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was your team in Sun and Moon?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought it was water type for almost half of the game

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyFan2 View Post
    I thought it was water type for almost half of the game
    Same, tbh. You'd figure a crab would be a water type and it has blue, so you'd figure it'd be at least half water.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My team was

Ezio the Decidueye
    Lucky Day the Mudsdale
    Teddy the Bewear
    Cactus Jack the Toxapex
    Pikaboo the Mimikyu
    Ryujinn the Marowak

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethanos View Post
    Lucky Day the Mudsdale
    Please let that be a Shark Tale reference.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Please let that be a Shark Tale reference.
    Thats just a thing ult race horses are named lucky day, don't have to have anything to do with shark tale

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Thats just a thing ult race horses are named lucky day, don't have to have anything to do with shark tale
    Let me have this

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Let me have this
    No it totally was a shark tale referance. HE TRIPPED. UNDERWATER. WHO. IN THE HAL-IBUT TRIPS UNDERWATER. And another thing...ON WHAT?!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethanos View Post
    No it totally was a shark tale referance. HE TRIPPED. UNDERWATER. WHO. IN THE HAL-IBUT TRIPS UNDERWATER. And another thing...ON WHAT?!
    Thank you!