Thread: Shiny Rowlet Trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shiny Rowlet Trade

Hello Everyone. It's been quite a long time since I was on last but I need a bit of help now. Basically I got Sun as a Christmas gift and I decided that I would soft reset for a shiny rowlet.

Long story short, it's been almost 3 months now and I want to actually play the game.
    But I want to go through this great adventure with a shiny rowlet because I think the colors are so nice.

So the trade. I have a whole bunch of shinies (a few entire boxes) on my copy of x and omega ruby, but I don't have pokebank. Basically, I would trade you the shiny on X or ruby, and then we would trade for the rowlet on a 7th gen game. I'm not worried about iv's or anything like that, I only ask that it is a low-ish level. In return, I have a whole bunch of different shinies and a whole bunch of battle-ready (Perfect iv's, good moveset and nature, etc.) shinies that you can choose from! I could probably even offer 2 depending on which you wanted.

I know it would be more work than a regular trade and require trust on both sides, but I really appreciate the help if anyone would be able to do this for me!

Thanks
    -Sam
    Last edited by Octohawk; 03-13-2017 at 12:13 AM.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You want one bred...? I guess I could do that again for you... I've done it once already.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I mean, that would be great if you could. Before you start that though, is there anything specific that you want? I don't want you to go through that whole process if I don't even have something you want. I have a bunch of different shinies and a few battle ready ones. I also have a few event ones if you are looking more that direction.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any shiny works. I can always trade it for something else if I have it already.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That works for me. I guess just shoot me a message when you have it then and we can set up a trade time?

Hey also, I got pokebank so we don't have to do the back and forth trade. I can just trade right on Sun so no need to worry about that.
    Last edited by Octohawk; 03-14-2017 at 04:26 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright. I'm gonna try using the magikarp method rather than just breeding rowlet after rowlet. They actually take a decent amount of time to hatch, and magikarps tend to take much less time.

- - - Updated - - -

When I bred my rowlet it took around 300 eggs. 350-375 I think...so I'm hoping the magikarps will make it happen much quicker. Granted I didn't have the shiny charm back then, but still.