Thread: 4:2 Trade;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

4:2 Trade;

It'll be a short thread c:

So I restarted X (friend's copy) and I remember I collected 4 Events. I had transferred them to Pokebank already.

20th Anniversary Keldeo Calm OT: GF ID: 10016
    20th Anniversary Genesect Jolly OT: GF ID: 11016
    20th Anniversary Meloetta Modest OT: GF ID: 12016
    20th Anniversary Arceus Quiet OT: GF ID: 08016 *

* There was a code on Serebii.net for those who MISSED the event so I got it from there. (same goes for Darkrai & Hoopa from last year, just wanted to inform you)

So I'm trading these 4 events for 1-2 nameable shiny(ies) in Sun/Moon.

I would like the following details of your nameable shiny: lvl, gender, ability, nature, eggmoves (if any) & pokeball

4:1 - In a rareball
    4:2 - Pokeball/Others

Im NOT a huge fan of these types of Pokeball: Ultra, Great, Timer, Net, Nest, Master (if caught) & Quick.

Also, Im not looking for a flawless BR shiny, as long as its nameable and such, Im okay with it. No need to state their stats & IVs c:

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I'm working on my list for you! But I don't need the 2016 Legends in return. xD Just give them to good homes
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I sent you a PM along with this xD THANK YOU ;v; also I would prefer to trade them to you anyways since I can't seem to find anyone to give them their forever home to. (I SO WOULD wondertrade them but curse their event lock thing)

This thread can be closed please n-n