Thread: Mega stone code for those that don't know.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 136 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Mega stone code for those that don't know.

All you have to do to grab the stones for Pokemon Sun and Moon is enter the code MATSUBUSA. The stones will all the player to evolve the following Pokemon into their Mega form: Banettite, Blaziken, Cameruptite, Sceptile and Swampert. At present, the Mega Stones cannot be used in Rated Battle on Battle Spot until July 18. As with the last Mega Stone distribution, an end date hasn’t been provided, so grab that code.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmark View Post
    All you have to do to grab the stones for Pokemon Sun and Moon is enter the code MATSUBUSA. The stones will all the player to evolve the following Pokemon into their Mega form: Banettite, Blaziken, Cameruptite, Sceptile and Swampert. At present, the Mega Stones cannot be used in Rated Battle on Battle Spot until July 18. As with the last Mega Stone distribution, an end date hasn’t been provided, so grab that code.
    Thanks for the info
    Is this all a dream or something more?

My Friend Code: 2080-0686-9421--------IGN: Karrie

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any idea if AZUL and INTIMIDATE are still working codes for Mega Stones?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PhireBaum View Post
    Any idea if AZUL and INTIMIDATE are still working codes for Mega Stones?
    yes they both still do work, along with M2DESCENT for the Mewtwo mega stones

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittgurl66 View Post
    yes they both still do work, along with M2DESCENT for the Mewtwo mega stones
    Oh hey! Thanks! I totally forgot about that one!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No problem