Thread: mega stones for free

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 136 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

mega stones for free

As i have moved all my beloved pokemon to moon and since pokebank is a jerk for not letting me bring stones i have decided to give them all away. I have all the stones you can get on pokemon Y/X and will be more then happy to trade them off. Just let me know what you are looking for and if it is not traded yet it is yours.
    Last edited by darkmark; 07-13-2017 at 06:03 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 136 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i see a lot of people looking at this post . I am just wanting to give these stones away. catch a random pokemon and trade it to me for a random one with the mega stones.it will not the the pokemon that goes with the stone as those have been taken to moon. i am selling this game to a friend soon so please hurry up if you want them.
    Last edited by darkmark; 07-15-2017 at 03:37 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 82 | Offers: 52 | Wishlist Items: 31 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Still have them?
    FC: 5198-2675-5635 ign: indisnowcap time zone pst
    Feel like a battle join us here
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=767