Thread: Hatching Phione

SillyGilly Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Smile Hatching Phione

I am able to breed phione for trade, normally I randomly send them out on wondertrade but if anyone needs/wants a phione I'd be happy to trade them away.

There is no cut off for this since I can breed anytime, but it does take some time to hatch (egg step count is high...) so when the phione is ready to trade I'll message you. I do have some I'm hatching currently.
    Last edited by SillyGilly; 08-17-2017 at 11:04 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you unaware we can get sun exclusive Pokémon in moon? If you go to the altar of the moon/sun there's a ultra wormhole that takes you to "the other game" by swapping times. I don't know if it works on stuff like the ultra beasts, but I know you get the sun lycanroc, and I'd assume things like vulpix and vullaby. I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by Zethanos; 08-15-2017 at 08:54 PM.

SillyGilly Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh, really? I thought that I just wasn't able to get them in the game period, I'll have to go find them then- since I did do the wormhole to get cosmog. Thanks