Thread: Legendary Event Trade ✦

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Legendary Event Trade ✦

Just a heads up, I can trade in XY, ORAS or SunMoon c: Just let me know in advance please.

I'm currently using ORAS and most of these Events are sitting in Pokebank.

What I'm looking for/What to trade with me
    If you are trading in ORAS:
    - A Pokemon to complete my Dex along with an attached item (PremierBall) or stone (Shiny/Dusk/etc.)
    If you are trading in Sun/Moon:
    - A Pokemon to complete my Dex; optional- along with an attached item (anything I can sell for money) xP
    - With or Without HA Pokemon in Premier/Rareball/Beastball (I have tons of Rareball/Beastball so let me know)
    * Not sure if you have anything to trade with me? Just comment/PM me and we can work things out (: I want to get rid of these aka find them homes, so I'm not going to be 100% picky on our trades.

Here is a list of what I have to offer ☆

20th Anniversary OT: GF
    ✿ Shaymin - Bold & 3 Modest
    ✿ Manaphy - Jolly & Bashful
    ✿ Victini - 2 Naive, Lonely, & Hasty
    ✿ Keldeo - Timid

S.Pokemon = Shiny Pokemon

✿ S.Terrakion lvl 50 Jolly ORAS-born Ultraball ID: 31463 OT: mericxv
    ✿ S.Regirock lvl 50 Adamant ORAS-born Ultraball ID: 14919 OT: Thorn
    ✿ 6IV S.Growlithe M lvl 1 Jolly/FlashFire Kalos-born Luxuryball - bred by a friend, gift to me
    - Flare Blitz
    - Close Combat
    - Heat Wave
    - Morning Sun
    ✿ 5IV S.Numel M lvl 1 Modest/Simple Kalos-born Pokeball - gift by friend & missing ATK
    - Heat Wave
    - Stockpile
    - Swallow
    - Spit Up
    ✿ 5IV S.Frogadier M lvl 19 Timid/Protean Kalos-born Pokeball - bred by a friend, gift to me (came to me at lvl 19) & missing ATK
    - Surf
    - Growl
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Ice Beam
    ✿ SPA-tag S.Giratina lvl 50 Modest ORAS-born Ultraball ID: 20605 OT: Brendan
    ✿ JPN Event: NZ Manaphy lvl 57 Impish ID: 08110
    ✿ JPN-tag S.Cresselia lvl 50 Brave ORAS-born Ultraball ID: 18331 OT: (Japanese)

XYZ OT: XYZ ID: 05206
    ✿ S.Yveltal
    - Adamant
    - 2 Modest
    - Rash

✿ JPN Movie Event: Celebi lvl 50 Bold ID: 07100
    ✿ SPA-tag 6IV S.Totodile M lvl 1 Adamant/Torrent Kalos-born Pokeball ID: 10753 OT: Josue
    - Leer
    - Aqua Jet
    - Waterfall
    - Dragon Dance
    ✿ SPR2013 Event: 5IV-SPD Meloetta lvl 50 Naive ID: 03013
    ✿ KOR XY&Z Event: S.Xerneas lvl 100 Gentle

Thats it for now 0: I have other shinies but its late and too much to type x'D

Read please! This is a legit Japanese Event, I was suppose to gift to a friend but she never returned. I had it ever since. Anywho, with this one. I am only trading it for a nameable shiny. A nameable shiny where you, the trainer, caught/hatched it yourself.

What I look for in a nameable shiny;
    - Preferably lvl 1-5 / I will also look at caught shinies that happens to be out of that lvl range (not above 50 at least & follows my Pokeball requirement)
    - Beastball/Rareball/Premier has top priority (in that order)
    - IVs DO NOT MATTER (: I kinda stop caring about it tbh
    - Auto:Reject to these Pokeballs- Ultra, Timer, Great, Nest, Net, & Repeat
    - Aesthetic (Dusk/Heal/Dive match the shiny's color; thats the only time I'll consider accepting if the shiny is in these)
    LASTLY I'd like to know all the details in order to name him/her :3c
    - Lvl, Gender, Ability & Nature

ღ JPN S.Diancie lvl 50 Hasty holding Normal Gem ID: 12125 3IV- HP, SP.ATK & SPD
    - Diamond Storm
    - Moonblast
    - Reflect
    - Return
    She is sitting in my XY box, just a heads up

Thank you! You are welcome to PM me for private offers/deals ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ
    Last edited by Luxx; 09-02-2017 at 07:25 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    Are all these event pomemon legit? If so I would like to trade some pokemon for the timid Shaymin and Manaphy.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not sure what you would want but I'd love to trade for the Victini and Keldeo. I have ORAS, but I've transferred a lot to my Sun and Moon game, so I would prefer trading through that. I have completed my Sun and Moon pokedex and have about all the pokemon (some are gone due to trading so I could complete my pokedex). If you're still interested, hmu! :') Thank you.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Ilikefire14; Yes they're legit c: The 20th Anniversary & XYZ S.Yveltal are Wifi Events, so anyone in the USA can obtain for free. I happen to have my friend's copy of XY & ORAS, so total 4 each. I reset XY A LOT of times to keep obtaining those Wifi events. So you want both Timid Shaymin & Timid Manaphy? Just making sure you want Timid Manaphy.

@starious; Okay so we're trading in SunMoon (: Is there a specific nature you want for both Victini & Keldeo? For example you can trade me a Weezing, Lickitung, etc. Pokemon that aren't obtainable in SunMoon beside using Pokebank to transfer (I completed my dex in XY, but I traded them all so there goes my chance to complete both Dex xD)