Thread: Does anyone have a GEN 2 ASH HAT PIKACHU

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Does anyone have a GEN 2 ASH HAT PIKACHU

I would like it if you would trade me one for a Japanese Marshadow. I plan to get the rest when they come out. I have 3 copies of Sun and Moon and one of them is in Japanese. Hopefully, someone will notice this thread and go to my posted trade of the specified Pokemon.

~Krystal Alumbaugh

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/025.shtml

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I have missed majority of the Pikachu Events in Japan. I can get Kalos right now.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Looking to trade for a ash pikachu please hit me up if you need anyone.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I need an Ash Pikachu. I don't have one for trade.

- - - Updated - - -

I need a GEN 2 one.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nevermind, I decided to restart my Pokemon Sun for another Pikachu and get the other on Pokemon Moon. My boyfriend is giving me the sinnoh one, so I only have to reset once I think.

- - - Updated - - -

I currently have Kanto, Hoenn, and Kalos. I had to pay $6 for the code from Japan to get the Kalos version, but it was worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction: it's not Kalos, it's the Alola hat. I'm getting confused with all these hat pikachus.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anyone with extra Ash Pikachu's willing to trade anything for it?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The johto hat and kanto hat are the same thing. There were only 6 Pikachu hat designs, not 7.