Thread: LF a powersaver to change a pokemon's gender

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF a powersaver to change a pokemon's gender

Delete this topic please
    Last edited by Aerina; 10-22-2017 at 03:11 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'm just curious why you would want to make a legit shiny you bred into a hack? Wouldn't that completely devalue the time you spent breeding it? I'm a fellow shiny breeder myself and I know sometimes I have like a specific nickname for a mon but I think I've bred so much that it doesn't really matter what gender I get now xP anyway I was just curious that's all, hope it doesn't come across as a dig at you

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was curious about that too 0: If anything.. You can always breed again for a Male one! I accidentally bred a Female S.Axew, but I prefer Male Axew so I just bred again for another S.Axew and bam! A Shiny Male Axew n-n But if you DO not like breeding the same thing again, which I can understand but that'll devalue your Female S.Axew. Just for future trades & in case you ever trade Her-Him, you MUST inform your trader that you CHANGE their genders.. I'm sure you don't want to go through that hassle >_>; For sure, people MAY be very skeptical that its a hack, even though you bred it yourself. I don't wanna get into that since it'll be off topic.

If anything else (if it helps you) you can request someone to breed you a Shiny Male Axew? 0:

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxx View Post
    If anything else (if it helps you) you can request someone to breed you a Shiny Male Axew? 0:
    To add to this, if you do try rebreeding for one yourself, I suggest looking up Shiny Magikarp breeding trick. TL;DR version is to breed magikarp until you get a shiny using the same ditto as the father, check how many eggs it took for you to get it, DO NOT SAVE, turn your game off and back on again, switch the magikarp with the actual mon you want a shiny of and in how many eggs it took for you to breed that shiny magikarp, you will get that shiny pokémon you wanted. (This explanation lacks a lot of the specifics, please read more about it here before trying; https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/com...eding_exploit/ )

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought about what you all said.. and of course i'll keep on breeding till i get a shiny male axew
    So thanks very much for pointing it out, i probably shouldn't hack hahah xD
    So no need for powersaves anymore