Thread: Version exclusive trades

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Version exclusive trades

Hey everyone. I’m trying to complete my Pokémon moon Pokédex and all I’m missing now are Solgaleo and Buzzwhole. I can anyone trade them to me for Lunala or one of the Moon exclusive Ultra beasts. I’m fine with trading back as well. Either way it would be a huge help!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can do it for you if you want. But you can always do it off of the gts. I completed my pokedex in 2 days, just trading from the gts. You just have to know what to ask for and in what order.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 30 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 30 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome thank you! I have tried the gts but since I have never seen them in my Pokédex there is no option for me to even search for them on there. But I’ll pm you.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WHEN you scroll down the list for letters, the last option is “what Pokémon. Then you type their name in.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey guys could someone help me fill my pokedex ? , i need only Lunala Pheromosa Celesteela. I will give buzzwole kartana and solgaleo .