Thread: Favourite music genres?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Favourite music genres?

Mine are garage, dubstep, moombahton, hard trap, hard house, big room house, trap, etc.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't think I've ever even heard of moombahton! Could you recommend any songs I could try of that genre?

I listen to basically everything, I can't possibly name a favourite.
    Recently I've been listening to a lot of electro swing and rock with a handful of indie songs thrown around the mix. This differs pretty much monthly though, last month I listened to a lot of 70-80's pop. And I feel like listening to rap right now. :P

I know I say this everywhere where music is discussed, but I love trying out new things and discovering new music so do send me songs and I'll try them out!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    I dont know anymore. Music of every genre is mostly trash, and only every once in a while do i find a great or at least tolerable song, again, from any genre. And albums just feel more and more less interesting. From old favorite like Eminem dropping a new album next month, to upcoming musicians, I just feel more inclined to checking out singles than albums, and most singles just all sound like the same garbage. Can't say I have a genre anymore. I just find great stuff, only every once in a while, all over the board.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I don't think I've ever even heard of moombahton! Could you recommend any songs I could try of that genre?

I listen to basically everything, I can't possibly name a favourite.
    Recently I've been listening to a lot of electro swing and rock with a handful of indie songs thrown around the mix. This differs pretty much monthly though, last month I listened to a lot of 70-80's pop. And I feel like listening to rap right now. :P

I know I say this everywhere where music is discussed, but I love trying out new things and discovering new music so do send me songs and I'll try them out!
    I can recommend music artists for said genre: Noizekid, Munch, and Gianni Marino.

Gianni Marino & Dirtcaps - Get Down
    Jack Ü - Take Ü There (Noizekid Bootleg)

Moombahton is a mixture of house and reggaeton.