Thread: Lf Recent Gamestop/EB games events. Marshadow, etc.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lf Recent Gamestop/EB games events. Marshadow, etc.

I missed out on the recent Marshadow give away, and other events for Sun and Moon.

I was wondering if someone had an extra one for trade. Let me know what is on your want list and I'll see if I have it.

I may pick up the shiny sivally today, but you would probably grab it too.

Just reply here or pm me, what you would want for a marshadow.

Thanks,

PoKeTim.
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a bunch of event cards from the target charizard to the marshadows, etc. I'll give you a list of pokemon I would be interested in but can you also send a list of any unique pokemon you got or any shinies? One thing I specifically would love to get is a Shiny Buzzwole or a shiny Pheramosa.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll trade you a Marshadow code for a Shiny Silvally code if Kraator doesn't get it to you first.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraator View Post
    I got a bunch of event cards from the target charizard to the marshadows, etc. I'll give you a list of pokemon I would be interested in but can you also send a list of any unique pokemon you got or any shinies? One thing I specifically would love to get is a Shiny Buzzwole or a shiny Pheramosa.
    Ultra Beast cannot be shiny, any shiny one out there atm is hacked. Thought I'd mention that in case you didn't know.
    Last edited by Ash; 10-28-2017 at 02:36 PM.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Deleted Post
    Last edited by LFP; 06-08-2018 at 09:01 PM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Um, I have a Marshdow, is you'll give me a Dialga.

- - - Updated - - -

I can also give you an Arceus.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Being that this thread is nearly 3 years old, I'm locking it.