Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S.Silvally;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

S.Silvally;

I just found out yesterday that S.Silvally codes are out in Gamestop ;V;

October 23 - November 13 Expires February 16/8 (I accidentally toss mine away) >_>

ANYWHO I thought I should share that with everyone and hope you guys got it!
    SADLY they didn't give me a card, it was on a receipt ;A; sad day.

Hopefully tomorrow I can grab some after work (I personally want to own the official card) and if you can't go to Gamestop or they ran out, I'll be happy to provide some! I can't guarantee HOW MANY I'll get but I'll try my best (:

I believe its only available in Gamestop USA & EB Canada (?)

:3c

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    "The Shiny Silvally event has had multiple new distributions announced. In North America, you'll be able to get it at Gamestop (US) or EB Games (Canada) from October 23rd to November 13th 2017 while in the UK you'll be able to get it at GAME from November 3rd through to November 16th 2017.

Edit @ 18:54: Also confirmed to be in the GAME stores in Spain from November 3rd, Micromania in France, and Gamestop in Germany"

Copied from Serebii (16/10/2017) (also hii Kay lul)

Edit: it's also out in Australia at EBGames

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hooray I can't wait not to get this cause I live in the middle of NOWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD I'm upset.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This’ll be the second time I give you a shiny silvally now ultra. I got a second code from GameStop today. It’s yours if you want it.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethanos View Post
    This’ll be the second time I give you a shiny silvally now ultra. I got a second code from GameStop today. It’s yours if you want it.
    /The first one was for a friend! :P
    Are you absolutely sure you're willing to part with it though? Again I don't really have anything worth while to give back...
    And there's always the chance the code won't work cause of region stuff.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You don’t need the code if I download it to my game to trade. I got 2. So if you’ve got like ANY shiny mon, I’ll take it. I’ve already got my shiny silvally back.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Redeem by: February 13th 2018

So I went to two different Gamestops and they given me codes on receipt ;A; wtheck.
    The 2nd Gamestop told me MAAAAYBE next week, they MAY have the official Pokemon card with the code.

I already redeem mine so I DO HAVE 2 codes for anyone who wants one (:
    They're free so don't need to offer anything.

& THANK YOU TAM <3

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am sorry to butt in this thread ;; but if you are still giving a code for anyone asking, I would really like one, since the event is not avaiable where I live and even if it was there's no close Gamestop in my area. 8(

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    You don’t need the code if I download it to my game to trade. I got 2. So if you’ve got like ANY shiny mon, I’ll take it. I’ve already got my shiny silvally back.
    Sorry for taking so long! Work and the random snowstorms in October keep me busy!
    Well I did find a shiny Gulpin, would that do?
    /I would probably give the Silvally to my friend again, I think they might want the Wonder Card so that would require them to use the code themselves - if you don't mind me asking, which region is the code? If it's PAL, I think my friend could use it but if it's American all we can do is trade, I guess.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It’s American. The gulpin works fine, all shinies really do. I can try giving you the code, but I don’t know if it will work.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    It’s American. The gulpin works fine, all shinies really do. I can try giving you the code, but I don’t know if it will work.
    Ah well, it more than likely won't work, then. Stupid region locks...but hey, I'll take the deal anyway if you're up for it!
    About the Gulpin, I have 0 recollection of where I got it from, but I have checked everything about it and have found no discrepancies on it. Seems completely legit. It's on my Moon file which I've done borderline no trading on cause I'm too lazy to finish it, I think I may have traded with someone on Pokebay and got it through that but I don't remember, it's been a while since I've touched Moon. Is that ok with you?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah that’s fine. Hacked or legit has never really mattered to me, a shiny is a shiny. I could care less where it came from. And if that’s the case do you just want me to download it and trade it to you rather than give you the code?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Ah well, it more than likely won't work, then. Stupid region locks...but hey, I'll take the deal anyway if you're up for it!
    About the Gulpin, I have 0 recollection of where I got it from, but I have checked everything about it and have found no discrepancies on it. Seems completely legit. It's on my Moon file which I've done borderline no trading on cause I'm too lazy to finish it, I think I may have traded with someone on Pokebay and got it through that but I don't remember, it's been a while since I've touched Moon. Is that ok with you?
    I believe I gave you that Gulpin for BB Necrozma or Solagaleo or something like that. Im pretty sure it's legit but can't confirm, it was given to me by a previous mod.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxx View Post
    Redeem by: February 13th 2018

So I went to two different Gamestops and they given me codes on receipt ;A; wtheck.
    The 2nd Gamestop told me MAAAAYBE next week, they MAY have the official Pokemon card with the code.

I already redeem mine so I DO HAVE 2 codes for anyone who wants one (:
    They're free so don't need to offer anything.

& THANK YOU TAM <3
    Hiya, i might be ultra late..... But I was wondering if I can have one of your silvaly codes, assuming you're still giving away codes. I don't live in the US and I already missed the Marshmallow event, pretty much every in store event.. R.I.P Marshshadow...
    #MHXXfortheWest

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Natsu View Post
    I believe I gave you that Gulpin for BB Necrozma or Solagaleo or something like that. Im pretty sure it's legit but can't confirm, it was given to me by a previous mod.
    Oh that might very well be the same Gulpin! Don't have a lot of shiny Gulpin lying around anyway so I'm pretty sure it's the one. :P Well, now we have some backstory for it so it's not from a complete stranger. Thank you!

Yeah that’s fine. Hacked or legit has never really mattered to me, a shiny is a shiny. I could care less where it came from. And if that’s the case do you just want me to download it and trade it to you rather than give you the code?
    Yes, that's the only way to do it I reckon. The code alone won't really do me anything I'm afraid. Dumb region locks. <:P I'll be around tomorrow as much as I can, I'll try to hang around. I work the days now so my time is a tad limited for a small while but I'm sure we'll run into each other!