Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAINBOW LEAGUE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    --UPDATE--

A link to the Rainbow League Doc has been added just above the rules section in the first comment. And with that the RL kicks off in just over 12 HOURS!! (Midnight UTC +0)
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    The Rainbow League is now officially open!

Ready... set... BATTLE!

#hype
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Can't wait to start this challenge

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    My birbs are ready~!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    If anyone is looking to get a battle with me during this week make sure to PM me as I won't be hanging around the chatbox much due to finals week. However if you PM I'll do my best to work out a time to battle with you. After this week I'll be around the chat as much as possible
    I am Alex, Alexander Reve. My pokemon and I see what others do not. It is not merely the future as many would have you believe, but we see much more than many. Come, let us do battle. If it is your dream to be the best, then prove it.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Well this was a disaster lol Sorry this flopped so badly. I'm closing the league that never was and this thread. If for some reason anyone wants to take over and try getting it running please pm me. Make sure to check out and support the official Pokemon League if you haven't done so already!

Happy battling,
    Rob~
    Poison Type Veteran