Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE OFFICIAL POKEBAY LEAGUE -- SEASON 1

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather View Post
    Hello everyone in the league, there appears to be an issue with a move called Ion Deluge- this move fails every time when used in online battles, avoid using it until there is a fix or we know more about this glitch; Whenever encountering glitches please make us aware of them so we can inform others not to use these moves/etc. in battles.

Thank you!
    There was an update for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon so that issue has been resolved now. Everyone can use Ion Deluge again *confetti and stuff*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    Just had a couple of battles with Zethanos. The first battle was very close, but Zethanos won in the end. Herebis the code: UGCW-WWWW-WWWD-DU5B. I ended up winning in the second battle, and I have a code for that too: N7KG - WWWW - WWWD - DTTC

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    I had another 2 battles against Zethanos. I won both battles and I have a code for the first one:6BTG - WWWW - WWWF - 5NHC. I unfortunately do not have a code for the second battle.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 5
    So the first season should have ended on the 24th May, so what happens now?