Thread: Event Pokémon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Event Pokémon

So I’ve got some spare event distribution mons in my PC that I’ve tried my best to get rid of, but not enough people check the trades apparently. So Here’s what I’ve got to offer, and I know some people like collecting these. All I ask for is a shiny or something of equal value in return.

Arceus, lvl 100, 20th anniversary
    Celebi, lvl 100, 20th anniversary
    Manaphy lvl 100, 20th anniversary
    Manaphy, lvl 10”, 20th anniversary
    Shiny Dialga, 2013 distribution event

All of them are in cherish balls, and have the original trainers to prove it. I’ve made trades in the past but you can offer here, or shoot me a PM. I check daily. Happy hunting!

SillyGilly Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    The Dialga sounds like something I may want
    What would you want for that Dialga though because those are pretty rare now imo...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I’ve already got a shiny dialga. It’s not from the event, so it’s probably hacked, but that’s never mattered to me. But I figured people would care about the event one more. I’m not sure, I was originally just asking for any old shiny for each of these. But if dialga is so rare, what are you offering? 2?

Steel spirit had his eye on it too and he’s breeding for a shiny for me right now but I told him not to put himself through that misery.

SillyGilly Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I can certainly give a shiny for a shiny: I was going to offer a shiny suicune (I've gotten some from trades) or a Lv. 100 shiny Metagross that was someone's transfer pokemon they traded for one of my other shinies. I've had them for a long time, I'm just a collector so it's no big deal if Steel was interested in the Dialga first since it would literally just become a part of the collection

Otherwise I have all the other guys (and a regular dialga for nat. dex)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I wouldn’t mind shiny suicune. I have metagross already. I can ask steel if he would rather have the shiny dialga that’s not from the event, so then you each get one.

SillyGilly Guest
    Alrighty, sounds good: if it doesn't work out it's no problem

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The arceus and manaphy are cool to me. I can trade a marshadow code (na) or inside game, Syvally code, 1 ash hat pikachu of your choice except for hoenn and kanto if you're interested

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK I have both of those ready and available for you. I’ve actually got marshadow, and every hat pikachu. But if you have a shiny that you don’t want, that’s nice. Any special ball Pokémon that you’ve got and don’t want are also accepted.