Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mystery shiny egg trade/game!!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 31 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have both pm me when u can trade
    TEAM ROCKET
    thats how the world goes round

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Legit any pokemon you want I can give you I have like 2 of all the kanto dex pokes

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the egg i got wor not shiny

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alakazam, Golduck, Pinsir, Rapidash, Porygon, Ryhorn, Lickitung, Golem.
    Don't know if you got 'em allready

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gengar2325 View Post
    Hey so I want to complete my pokedex and decided to start off by trying to complete my kanto dex first. I decided to try and do this is in a fun way. To complete my kanto dex I need 104 more Pokemon. I have a 104 eggs with me. 24 of those eggs contain shiny Pokemon! all shiny Pokemon are different and unique!

The rules are simple you trade me a kanto Pokemon I don't have yet and I'll trade u an egg. Could be shiny or it could not.

There are also two shiny eevee's. If u recieve an egg with a shiny eevee then let me know and you are entitled to any breed able shiny Pokemon of your choosing!

Please do not pm me!
    Post any offers you have here on the thread and I'll pm you to confirm the trade and set up a time.

Look at my pokedex before offering. I will update all my trades there. To find my pokedex go to my profile and click Look at this users pokedex on the upper left hand corner.

I am looking for both evolved and pre evolved forms.

Just added three more shiny eggs! There are still plenty of Pokemon I need!

Thanks again for helping me complete my pokedex!

Update!
    I just need 6 pokemon to complete my kanto pokedex. They are arcanine, polo wrath, grimmer, muk, and exeggutor.
    I just hatched my remaining eggs and saw that 4 of the 6 are shiny! Those are some pretty good odds!
    i can trade arcanine to ya whenever you want or any of the others, you can pick

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can get you a shiny exegutor

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got a Grimer.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    smart way to scam people

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon579 View Post
    smart way to scam people
    I'm agree with him/her who is the person who get a shiny from the egg
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Need a sableye