Thread: trade ing genesect for gardivoir

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

trade ing genesect for gardivoir

im trading my lv 100 shiny genesect for any lvel female shiny gardivoir if there any takers plz respond to this thread or post an offer on the trade page plz and thnx

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can get you a gardevoir. I don't have a shiny one though. I'm currently playing emerald, platinum, and both black and white. I can transfer it to my level 5 pokemon game.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well i have 2 gardevoirs. One is an kyushu train event adamant and the other is a shiny modest one with 31 ivs is sp att and 31 in sp def attack ones suck but speed is 24
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.