Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KELDEO!??

PTRuko Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hey Cloud! I just got my Keldeo yesterday at the Gamestop and you did not have to in any way shape or form pre-order Black and White 2. Whoever told you that has false information. Just walk into your local Gamestop and ask the man behind the counter that you are here for the Keldeo event, (Remember, it ends October 6th) He will then say "Sure" and pull out a ds and insert a card that gives off the wifi. Once he does that you are free to receive it! I just received it yesterday and had no problems or intrusions. A 3ds or a regular DS can take the Keldeo. Just make sure you have full power so when getting it your game doesn't die on you x3 And that's basically it!

Also Cloud, if you are having problems downloading it, hand your game over to the worker in the Gamestop and he will help fix it for you, that is his job :3 Don't be afraid to ask questions. I hope you get your Keldeo!
    Last edited by PTRuko; 09-24-2012 at 06:21 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i forgot to say that about 5 days ago I got my Keldeo. I just asked the lady to help with the keldeo event, and BAM! She got it in like 10 seconds. She was really nice too. ^-^
    SMEHOYASVAGABUDEN

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i got my keldeo yesterday i didnt have to ask anyone i just walked in clicked mystery gift then downloaded it and left