Thread: can someone explain shiny breeding to me?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

can someone explain shiny breeding to me?

i see mentions of it here and there but i dont really get what it is, can someone explain what it is and how to do it to me?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its called the Masuda method. Its a way of increaseing you chaces of breeding a shiny by using to pokemon from different countries. Like a USA Bulbasaur, and a Japanese Ditto. By doing this your chances of getting a shiny increase from 1 out of 8192 to 1 out of 1366. Basicly its far easier to get a shiny that way. Also in B2/W2 you will find an item called a shiny charm, this item with the masuda method will increase your chances of a shiny egg to 1 out of 1024.
    Sniv~William

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    great thanks for your help, so by using a foreign ditto or what ever pokemon, the chances of breeding a shiny increase? sounds good thanks