Thread: What should my 6th poke be?

lXaÙB¢Vþ:¹VCö÷¶J˺&÷ ¢ð¹¥oí¼[¬&ù>J¶·aþ ôétrjý*ÒY¦6"ë6Ñ`û@©{ HSõù¿£N)æþ6äøE8T41?M qÓð6=édi|ÐókM¯%©
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb What should my 6th poke be?

As I am re-completing black, I need a good team I can stick with. Here is my team currently;

SolidSnake the servine (30)
    DwagAtSwag the herdier (29)
    AquaticSoarer the ducklett (27)
    Lil' Cutie the sandile (27)
    El Muerte the Gurrdurr (25)

Here is the natures in order;
    Naive
    Adamant
    +Sp.Atk, -Sp.Def
    Adamant
    Naive

It is also worth mentioning that both Gurrdurr and sandile have a rock move to deal with flying types.
    Gurrdurr will soon be a Conkledurr as I will be trade evolving with ash ketchum1.

Any Suggestions?

-Dr.Darmanitan, Has a degree in fire punching everything.

*Edit* I am considering a Durant Or, if I can find a trade evolver, an Escaliver. My only concern is that my starter and ducklett are my only reliable sources of special attacks.
    Last edited by JFT9fXGTFe3Vl05tu2pd; 10-21-2012 at 01:32 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Escavalier is rather handy... However... I'd suggest either an Axew or an Excadrill.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

lXaÙB¢Vþ:¹VCö÷¶J˺&÷ ¢ð¹¥oí¼[¬&ù>J¶·aþ ôétrjý*ÒY¦6"ë6Ñ`û@©{ HSõù¿£N)æþ6äøE8T41?M qÓð6=édi|ÐókM¯%©
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Escavalier is rather handy... However... I'd suggest either an Axew or an Excadrill.
    The problem is with excadrill is that I already have a krokorok. I can teach ice fang to stoutland to deal with dragons, crunch isn't too useful on it as I already have crunch on krokorok and payback on gurrdurr. So I've not many ideas on what to get. I need a dedicated type of poke with as many of these types as possible XP

Steel
    Dragon
    Fire
    Bug

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hmm jelicant is always handy
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To me Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile is only handy for Outrage... But a handy poke from those four types you have makes me still think Escavalier. It may be slow... but's it is more bulky than Tungsten Steel.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!