Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: goodbye pokebay!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i plz have the japenese black rayquaza, i would love to have it if its not already gone but if it is i was thinking maybe the darkrai plz repsond and u will be missed

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chris you're the best bro!
    I'll take the V-Create Rayquaza...
    I hope to see ya here again soon!

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will pay for some of these. lol i want the black rayquaza and a mewtwo

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboi2049 View Post
    i will pay for some of these. lol i want the black rayquaza and a mewtwo
    What you mean pay?

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I have the lvl 1 Giratina?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could i get Darkria if still available. Thanks

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Aw Wish you didn't have to go you were a fun friend to talk to! You should come back any time you can!

If you want to trade that Spiky Eared Pichu for something I have we can trade I don't have that one yet but if you want you can give it to someone else!

Come back soon!!!!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed your time here

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if these Pokemon are still available(including those you chose to go first) may i have the giratina from heart-gold, dialga, and palkia, celebi, regigigas, shaymin, uxie, azelf, mesprit.
    Hope you come back soon, people here at pokebay will miss you, including me; wish you didn't have to go.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I have the shiny glaceon?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can I have the shiny Raikou event plz
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hate to see you go. i liked battling you, even though you won. pleeze add me on facebook so we can battle again sometime, my name is titan lord cronus.
    ~Zekrom100

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    What! You better return >:] You're a great user & we hardly chat, we only did a Battle & then that was it, we gotta do more of them sometime! Anyway -Cries- I hope you do come back at least once every 2-3 months to say hi & that >:3
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will damian it was fun!!! im here all week lets battle tomorrow!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well can I get Reshiram? Please? :3