View Poll Results: which of these pokemon is the best starter for the unova region?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • oshowatt

9 40.91%
  • snivy

8 36.36%
  • tepig

5 22.73%

Thread: what is the best starter pokemon for unova?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

what is the best starter pokemon for unova?

which of these pokemon is the best starter for the unova region?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oshawott! Look at it's big cute eyes and scalchop.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you made the right choice

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Because Emboar is hench. And if you get bored, you can make bacon

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I always chose Snivy

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I use snivy in white and oshawott white 2 Both are cool but I prefer Snivy
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like Serperior because it's hard to defeat but for game completion Samurott is better, the other two should remain unused until you finish the game and begin really team building

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oshowott weak to electric and grass
    tepig weak to rock ground and water
    snivy weak to poison fire flying bug and ice
    i chose oshowott

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I always choosed Tepig for Black 1 and 2 and Osawhott for White 1 and 2 I like Oshawott a little better.