Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Just saying, you can try to get a summer job. I'm not getting any money from my parents either. I have 2 jobs and I'm planning on getting a summer job too. I suggest you do the same if you don't have money to afford it.

And TheCOOL, I think I'll be getting Fennekin. :3 I usually want to see the full evolved forms before choosing, for example on White, I thought Oshawott was the cutest so I wanted it, but after some googling around and seeing what it's final form looks like, I changed my mind and chose Snivy.
    No chance of a summer job. I live in a ghost town where kids aren't given the light of day, and if there are jobs available, they're gone at the snap of the fingers. I live in that small a town.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 01-10-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    No chance of a summer job. I live in a ghost town where kids aren't given the light of day, and if there are jobs available, they're gone at the snap of the fingers. I live in that small a town.
    Then make flyers for lawn mowing, house keeping, pet sitting, pet walking, baby sitting, etc

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Pikachu were also in Hoenn's safari Zone
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    Pikachu could be found in Sinnoh in the wild too. In Relic Garden (I think it was called).
    That doesn't count. The Safari Zone and Master Garden were set up collections of Pokemon, kind of like a zoo, or a safari. You never find one outside of these areas though, unless you're in Kanto you can't find them wild

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm in a similar position, I loved the old GB games, I love Kanto! So this whole 3D thing is suprising. I was doubtful about B/W even. All regions beyond Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn are new and strange to me, but hopefully X and Y will win me over like gen. 5 did. Although the first evolutions of the starters are making it look like the pokemon are getting less cool, but I guess I won't judge until I see their evolutions...

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have done the math on what the likelihood number of new Pokemon will be for the new game, this is my work.

Kanto 151
    Johto 100 = 251
    Hoenn 135 = 386
    Sinnoh 107 = 493
    Unova 156 = 649

649 divided by 5 equals 129.8

New Pokemon average 129.8

So the average is 129.8 exactly so we can expect to see new Pokemon around this number. So in a wide estimate the range might be 90-160 new Pokemon but in my personal opinion is it will be around 98-112 new Pokemon. tell me what you think.

Here's hoping that the new Pokemon are good, both legendaries look EPIC and I don't say that often.

P.S. this equation includes event Pokemon so both estimates include new event Pokemon also.
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I have done the math on what the likelihood number of new Pokemon will be for the new game, this is my work.

Kanto 151
    Johto 100 = 251
    Hoenn 135 = 386
    Sinnoh 107 = 493
    Unova 156 = 649

649 divided by 5 equals 129.8

New Pokemon average 129.8

So the average is 129.8 exactly so we can expect to see new Pokemon around this number. So in a wide estimate the range might be 90-160 new Pokemon but in my personal opinion is it will be around 98-112 new Pokemon. tell me what you think.

Here's hoping that the new Pokemon are good, both legendaries look EPIC and I don't say that often.

P.S. this equation includes event Pokemon so both estimates include new event Pokemon also.
    Dammmn that's a lot of numbers... But in the end, there's also a pattern you overlooked with those numbers. Every odd gen has numbers closer to 145 and every even gen has numbers closer to 103. Being that Gen 6 will be on even gen, I guess I can't expect more than 103 Pokemon. But I'm also expecting new evolutions... Every even gen also has new evolutions! And 2 new eeveelutions! Umbreon and Espeon from Johto and Leafeon and Glaceon from Sinnoh.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

pokemon X and y: Heck yah

Im flipping out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they finaly take the fans advice!!!!!!!. anyway which game/legendary are you choosing. What starter are you choosing also. Im choosing the firfox thing(even though i dont like any of them)
    And im choosing the legendary with the Y in his name (I really like this one, I mean a deer come on who is gonna choose that,but that is my opinion.)
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They didn't take the fans' advice. They took their financial advisers' advice. It wouldn't have been profitable for them to not start 6th gen yet. The starters will also grow on you. It's just a matter of the image being unfamiliar to you right now. And it's beneficial to learn the names and pronunciations of Xerneas and Yveltal... And I don't particularly like Yveltal simply because it is visually unappealing to me... But the typing may convince me otherwise. It looks like a Fire/Flying type but Xerneas doesn't "look" like any particular type... Maybe steel if anything.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Dammmn that's a lot of numbers... But in the end, there's also a pattern you overlooked with those numbers. Every odd gen has numbers closer to 145 and every even gen has numbers closer to 103. Being that Gen 6 will be on even gen, I guess I can't expect more than 103 Pokemon. But I'm also expecting new evolutions... Every even gen also has new evolutions! And 2 new eeveelutions! Umbreon and Espeon from Johto and Leafeon and Glaceon from Sinnoh.
    So hopefully: Draconeon and Shadoweon from the 'WhateverwackynameNintendocallsthisregion'.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    They didn't take the fans' advice. They took their financial advisers' advice. It wouldn't have been profitable for them to not start 6th gen yet. The starters will also grow on you. It's just a matter of the image being unfamiliar to you right now. And it's beneficial to learn the names and pronunciations of Xerneas and Yveltal... And I don't particularly like Yveltal simply because it is visually unappealing to me... But the typing may convince me otherwise. It looks like a Fire/Flying type but Xerneas doesn't "look" like any particular type... Maybe steel if anything.
    Yvetal looks like a Dark/Flying and Xerneas looks like... Um... I haven't got a flipping clue...

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So hopefully: Draconeon and Shadoweon from the 'WhateverwackynameNintendocallsthisregion'.
    Yes! Or Stoneon... Metaleon... Wingaleon... Toxineon... Eartheon... Insecteon... Normaleon... Fisteon... Many choices xD

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yvetal looks like a Dark/Flying and Xerneas looks like... Um... I haven't got a flipping clue...
    Well imo Yveltal looks like the devil with an extra arm... So I'm sticking with Fire/Flying. and Xerneas has some pretty interesting feet and antlers going on... If it's not Steel/? It's definitely Ice/?. Maybe Electric too, it's antlers have an electric iridescence.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also, check out the last Pre-Release pic on Serebii. It shows a a room two flaming pillars and a Y shape on the floor. Definitely a Fire Type

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know... Personally, those are the two I really want to see.
    I think if there was a choice for a third Eeveelution like Gen 1 (Which there probably won't be due to the odd/even number setup, kinda thing.) I'd want to see Metaleon as well as Draconeon and Shadoweon.

My guesses just how they could possibly evolve:

Draconeon = Level Eevee up holding Dragon Fang.
    Shadoweon = Level Eevee up holding Spell Tag.
    Metaleon = Level Eevee up holding Metal Coat.
    Stoneon = Level Eevee up holding Hard Stone.
    Wingaleon = Level Eevee up holding Sharp Beak.
    Toxineon = Level Eevee up holding Poison Barb.
    Insecteon = Level Eevee up holding SilverPowder.
    Fisteon = Level Eevee up holding Black Belt.
    Normaleon = Level Eevee up holding Silk Scarf.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know... Personally, those are the two I really want to see.
    I think if there was a choice for a third Eeveelution like Gen 1 (Which there probably won't be due to the odd/even number setup, kinda thing.) I'd want to see Metaleon as well as Draconeon and Shadoweon.

My guesses just how they could possibly evolve:

Draconeon = Level Eevee up holding Dragon Fang.
    Shadoweon = Level Eevee up holding Spell Tag.
    Metaleon = Level Eevee up holding Metal Coat.
    Stoneon = Level Eevee up holding Hard Stone.
    Wingaleon = Level Eevee up holding Sharp Beak.
    Toxineon = Level Eevee up holding Poison Barb.
    Insecteon = Level Eevee up holding SilverPowder.
    Fisteon = Level Eevee up holding Black Belt.
    Normaleon = Level Eevee up holding Silk Scarf.
    They usually just introduce a new evoltution method. In gen 2 they introduced happiness based evolution, and in gen 4 they introduced location based evolution. Both new methods were used for the eeveelutions and other Pokemon within the generation. I'd have to guess that a person purifies, or something of the sort, and allows for it to be evolved.