Thread: Box clearing and mystery eggs!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Box clearing and mystery eggs!

I need to clear some space in my boxes so I thought to offer them to all of you.
    All are random natures and genders
    I have
    Some of these are a mixture of breeding and dream radar
    6 piplup
    14 slakoth
    3 phanphy- no more left!
    7 eevvee
    3 igglybuff (with hidden abilities)
    4 bronzor (hidden abilities)
    18 riolu (some with hidden abilities)
    11 feebas
    4 swinub
    5 mystery eggs

I can also breed some starters but not all

#78 skitty
    #143 vespiquen
    #212 wingull
    #222 gliscor
    #240 wailmer
    #243 spheal
    #244 sealeo
    #251 bronzong
    #266 dewgong
    #271 golett
    #279 corphish
    #288 tropius

These are ones I need to complete my dex
    Last edited by Gibby; 02-08-2013 at 01:35 AM.

NotSince Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    The two you are looking for are super rare and unbreedable. I've seen people trading events and shinies for them. At most you'll get a hacked one.

I'd love a Phanpy and a Feebas. What would you like in return? I have a load of Shinx and Dream Radar pokemon.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know they are rare and if people had them I was willing to trade a legendary for them, probably should have added that. I have a small list of ten pokemon I need to complete my Dex I'll pm you with them.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you have a female riolu with hidden ability I would love one!
    X/Y FC: 4570 8735 5397
    Check out my new Hidden Ability trade shop!
    http://tinyurl.com/kapcydb

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a torchic and chimchar without hidden ability's i can bred 4 2 phanpy
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tensei3 View Post
    If you have a female riolu with hidden ability I would love one!
    Let me check, I'll pm you with what's available

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by N and Reshiram View Post
    i have a torchic and chimchar without hidden ability's i can bred 4 2 phanpy
    That can work! I'll pm you with times I'm available for trading!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a chimchar with iron fist and i can breed you a torchic with speed boost if i can.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawkman View Post
    I have a chimchar with iron fist and i can breed you a torchic with speed boost if i can.
    THAT'S AWESOME! Let me know what you are looking for and I'll do my best to get it

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    THAT'S AWESOME! Let me know what you are looking for and I'll do my best to get it
    Any Johto legendaries will be fine. Untouched and original from the HG or SS is even better! PM me your times and ill get to work on your torchic.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code = 2194 7159 2540

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love one of your piplups!