Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    I thought he would've told you seeing as you both have battled numerous times...
    Whoo?
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Whoo?
    Nido.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ohhhh. I mean, I've only actually battled him once or twice, but that's a surprise. Albeit they are pokegenned he has a welll-played strategy and realistic stats and attacks; it's not like he gave an Entei 252 EVs in every stat with maxed IVs and freaky moves like Surf and Iron Head
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by papayaperson View Post
    Ohhhh. I mean, I've only actually battled him once or twice, but that's a surprise. Albeit they are pokegenned he has a welll-played strategy and realistic stats and attacks; it's not like he gave an Entei 252 EVs in every stat with maxed IVs and freaky moves like Surf and Iron Head
    Nah... But would you be happy battling someone with your pride and joy Pokemon when they've merely done a few clicks of the mouse to get their team?

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you type PokeGen in the ChatBox Archives you'll see what he says...

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    If you type PokeGen in the ChatBox Archives you'll see what he says...
    *gasp* Well that's surprising... He didn't win the competition did he? I always love when hackers lose to legit players
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope to God he lost...