Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Mewtwo Vs Genesect?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    I love both genesect and Mewtwo but frankly Mewtwo is way cooler and should kick genesects' ass then when that is done go back in time by beating up dialga or celibi and using its power to find the genesect before its a fossil and then beat the bug of of it then come back and find ghetsis bring him to the top of temporal tower and use aura sphere to knock him offf fly down use psychic and and teleport him to space and that should be the film
    I'd quit Pokemon and get an actual life and strive for success instead of settling if that were the movie >.>

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol I wonder when it's going to be released.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Snorlax View Post
    Lol I wonder when it's going to be released.
    About July this year.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Renegadeito View Post
    About July this year.
    Yeah in Japan... I actually might find a vid of this movie in Japanese and watch it without subs or dubbed I'm so eager

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol same as me

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mewtwo FTW!!! GO KICK THAT GENESECTS BUTT!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Genesect kick mewtwos butt

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that is going to be cool but genesect is going to win (no joke)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yay someone agrees with me

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    maybe in the end they both stop fighting after finding out that they are both test tube pokes and become friends or something thats sounds like something pokemon would do
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CammyCoolPants View Post
    maybe in the end they both stop fighting after finding out that they are both test tube pokes and become friends or something thats sounds like something pokemon would do
    That's what I'm afraid of >.> Way to ruin a movie

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also... Mewtwo and genesect(I'm not 100% sure) are the only pokemon that arceus didn't create

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also... Mewtwo and genesect(I'm not 100% sure) are the only pokemon that arceus didn't create
    Technically Arceus did create Genesect's original form prior to the modifications it recieved from Team Plasma.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    These are all the manmade Pokemon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ficial_Pokemon

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok that's cool