Thread: Mewto or Abra in Black 2?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Mewto or Abra in Black 2?

Hello all! As you can no doubt see, I am brand new to these forums. I recently picked up a 3DS and Black 2 to introduce my oldest daughter to Pokémon (I haven't played for years myself). My question is, is there a way other than trading to obtain Abra or Mewto in the game? Abra was my wife's favorite and I remember Mewto from SSB. If I do have to trade for them, what would be a realistic expectation of what would be required? Again, you could basically consider me a noob as I haven't played in so long. Thanks for your help!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi welcome to pokebay as far as I know though you can't get mewtwo in black 2 and I'm not sure about abra and to trade for a mewtwo is a little hard most people won't even trade him and if they do they want something like a main legendary pokemon I had a hard time getting one but I don't have mine any more.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you want a Mewtwo, I can trade one for little. I can always catch another in LG/FR and transfer to Platinum the to my Black. And its even less of a problem for Abra. Most of the regulars here will trade abra for nothing.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the replies and info guys. musicdude1815, I sent you a PM

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can get you an abra. Mewtwo is a different story. A one that makes wrestling bears easier.
    Legendaries, shinies, and fusions. Non rival the combination of all three.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got a level 5 male Abra if u want it.