Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CR1MS0NV01D's trading center

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Wink CR1MS0NV01D's trading center

I am new to this site but a veteran to pokemon of all kinds.

Right now I am looking for a select few pokemon as well as any shiny i mean who wouldn't be right?

I am mainly playing black right now so that will be my go to for trading but I also have white. Soulsilver and heartgold.I have Emerald and I have two copies of leafgreen which I mainly use to get all legendarys over and over again XD I do this because I dislike cheating or hacks. I do not use any cheats or an action play to get pokemon.

MY HAVE LIST:
    All Starters from every game and generation

Entei, Raicou, Suincune

Groudon, Kyogre, Raquaza

Latios and latias

Thunderous, tornadous, and landorus

All legendary birds- Zapdos , Articuno ,and Moltres.

Zorua and Zoroark as I know they are popular among people who missed the event.
    Mandibuzz and Braviary as well as their first evoulutions(only one can be obtained in each black or white)

Eevee, Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon.

lugia and ho-oh

Others worth mentioning include Event Rotom, A few beldum(Metagross), All Fossil pokemon, All Dragons from Black and white. Slowking, porygon-z, volcarona, Regirock.

LV 100's
    kyurem x2
    Regigigas
    mewtwo

I am very close to completing the pokedex fully so if you want something that isnt mentioned I probably have it.

Shiny list:
    Absol
    Zoroark(event)
    Ditto
    Metang
    Hydreigon

Wants:
    Archeus, Giritina, palkia, and dialga
    Regiice and registeel
    Any Shiny

Most wants:
    Celebi
    Melotta
    Keldo

PM me for any trade information and offers.
    Last edited by CR1MS0NV01D; 04-20-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: update #2

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What nature is your Kyogre?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am unsure I will have to get back to you later but I will be sure to pm it to you later

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No rush and thank you

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you trade me a mew and a turtwig?

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I might be interested in the mew, what OT and ID does it have? And is it untrained?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 207 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Interested in the Groudon. I can offer Regice or Regirock if interested.. Also have a Keldeo that you can borrow for the pokedex and trade back to me, if I can borrow a mew or mewtwo and trade back to you for the same purpose.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im sorry to those that were interested I just traded my mew for a Regigigas and a regirock. I do have turtwig blaze what would you offer in return?
    I will trade a regiice for groudon and take you up on the offer to swap and swap back if your still interested edge.
    PM me for any details everyone.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 207 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Definitely. Let me know when

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please can I have- Mandibuzz, Vapereon, Slowking, Entei and shiny Absol I have quite a few shinies just let me know what ones you are looking for and I will let you know if I have them

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am fine with all but I amcurrently negotiating a trade for absol so no guarentee. I will pm you for offers
    My Trading Forum http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...trading-center
    Crimson has skills son pokemon bounty hunter at your service

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I now have two kyruem both lv100 will be updated soon

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you still have the Timid Kyogre I'll trade my shiny Scizor for it. Is it UT?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im just guessing but UT is untrained?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes UT is untrained, but either way I'll do the shiny Scizor for the Timid Kyogre if you'd be willing to make that trade