Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RNG services for hire

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    but i tried it a lot of times it didnt work at all i got frustrated and switch off my game for the rest off the day

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol it happens. The 20-30 mins thing is for EASY seeds. Im sorry for exxageration...it can take longer

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do NOT trade with dragonite... He cannot even fulfill a request I made.
    White 2 Friend Code: 4728-8792-9388, Mikey.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^ Let me explain. I tried to fulfill his request, but had trouble fulfilling it in time that he gave me. I was busy for most of the day yesterday & today (tests, chores, and other activities) and tried in the time I had. I was not able to get the pokemon in time, but not out of lack of effort/incompetence. I also misinterpreted your specifications, which caused you to accuse me of not caring/ rejecting the pokemon I had. I CAN fufill your request, I just have no desire to do it for someone who flames on my thread.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    dragonite it get easy to rng i can rng a flawless shiny seed on my first try. could you still rng my careful shiny flawless lileep with suction cups? i really need you to rng it becasue i get boosted exp when its traded
    ~Linux Mint~

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure. And btw, it wasnt because the SEED was particularly hard, it was because i literally had 30 mins to do it.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello. I was trying to RNG a Pokemon to distribute for the upcoming X and Y games.
    I found your thread, and I saw you RNG for stuff.

Do you mind RNG-ing for me?

I am willing to return the favor with EV Training. I know how to EV train pretty well, or an event Pokemon. Just PM me back and we can discuss if you like.

Thanks!