Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gym Leaders of Pokebay: New Rising - Notice!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hey guys! Just to clarifiy a few things...

Steel and Poison are currently off limits. I'm just waiting for confirmation from 2 former gym leaders, but these roles will most likely be taken.

Fighting, Electric and Ice are currently open for applications, but if you are applying for ice, you have until 12 noon tomorrow (my time, which is about 16 hours from now) to apply due to high demand.

I'd also like to say that once 5 people have attained 13 badges and accepted to join the E4, more gym positions will open to take their place. If you wish to become an Elite 4 member, you must win at least 13 badges (any badges won from previous gym leaders who are leaders no more still count) and pm me. There are only 3 places left. If you do make it into the 5, you will be entered into a min tournament against the other 4 members, the winner receiving Champion status and the other 4 comprising the Elite 4.

While there are only limited gym positions left to fill, I encourage everyone to challenge and have fun.Don't be afraid to ask myselft or Courtney H, any questions you have in relation to gym matters.

Happy battling and good luck,

Robin~
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    *Update from previous message*

The poison gym leader position is now available for people to apply for!
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm going to train a team of Pokemon for this.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Ok, due to high demand for certain gym spots I'm gonna have to put on a time limit to make it fair. First off, if you are going for a gym position, please pm/vm me the type you are going for so that I know you're actually applying for. Secondly, if 2 or more people do go for the one spot, from the time one of those people has sent me 3 battle videos, the other competitiors have 24 hours to send me their 3 videos. If they haven't sent me the vids in the alotted time and the first candidate has the right criteria for the position, they will be appointed member of that gym.

Once I receive the third video number from the first candidate, I'll pm all those who have applied and give them their 24 hour notice.

Best of luck and happy battling,

Robin~
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    robin i challenge your gym

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm interested in Poison

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    First of all, I would like to congratulate Charlie in becoming our new Ice Gym Leader and Rog being reinstated as Normal Gym Leader. *applaudes*

Secondly, there are only 3 more gym positions to fill: Electric, Fighting and Ice. There have already been interest shown in applying for these types, but I need those battle videos!!

Finally, I urge everyone to keep challenging gym leaders. We are still looking for 3 more people to enter the E4 tournamet for which you need 13 badges to enter. This tournament will also decides who becomes the first champion of the group!!!

All the best and happy battling,

Robin~
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Robin View Post
    First of all, I would like to congratulate Charlie in becoming our new Ice Gym Leader and Rog being reinstated as Normal Gym Leader. *applaudes*

Secondly, there are only 3 more gym positions to fill: Electric, Fighting and Ice. There have already been interest shown in applying for these types, but I need those battle videos!!

Finally, I urge everyone to keep challenging gym leaders. We are still looking for 3 more people to enter the E4 tournamet for which you need 13 badges to enter. This tournament will also decides who becomes the first champion of the group!!!

All the best and happy battling,

Robin~
    Did you mean Electric Fight and Poison, not Ice? Because you said Ice was filled and said it then needed filling

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Yup, meant to say poison instead of ice haha. Thanks for pointing that out XD
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm aiming for Poison

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want the fighting position .

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I Have my fighting team ready?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrl View Post
    I Have my fighting team ready?
    You need to battle 3 of the current leaders (List on the first page) and after each go to the lady by the globe and upload the video, write down the code you get and do the same for the next two Leaders, then PM the codes to Rob and he will decide if you can be a leader
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i battle a leader

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XxChr0NicSpeedxX View Post
    can i battle a leader
    You've got yourself a match.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!