Thread: 5th Gen Gym Leaders Wanted!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

5th Gen Gym Leaders Wanted!

Hey everyone, our group (Pokemon Gym Leaders) currently has 4 gym leader spots open. If you would like a spot, join the group and say in the gym post what type you are using. first come first served :P

~Inazuma Shawn Froste~
    Got a new 3ds, so i'm ready to take on others in some heated Pokemon Battles

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 57 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello everyone, just recently joined the Pokemon Gym Leaders group and wanted to re-post my message over here just to introduce myself and bump Inazuma's original message.

I haven't played any Pokemon games since Gold and after seeing how much the game has changed, specially with competitive teams, I decided to create a team revolving around my favorite gen 2 poke, Tyranitar. If you are up to the challenge come face my Ground type gym. Just take into account the following rules:

Doubles:
    - 4 out of 6 Pokemon will be used
    - No duplicate items
    - No duplicate Pokemon
    - Preferably no more than 2 legendary Pokemon

Singles:
    Basically the same rules as above but it will be a 6v6 with level 100 Pokemon, so be sure to have them leveled up.

After defeating me you will earn the Sand Badge. Good luck and have fun