Thread: Looking for 5-6iv Shiny Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for 5-6iv Shiny Pokemon

I'm looking for 5-6iv shiny pokemon if you have any post what you have or pm me and check out my list it has all my shiny 5-6iv pokemon. P.S They have to be kalos bred and not from a 5th gen game and they also have to be lv1.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 84 | Offers: 60 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have an extreme speed shiny dratini at level 1 it's not Kalos bred but it's 31/31/31/8/31/31 I can send you the pokecheck link if you want so you know I'm not a scammer I bred it myself but if you choose not to believe me just to be safe I won't be offended or anything I understand!!! If you'd want to trade your noibat for it that would make my day!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 84 | Offers: 60 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I forgot to tell you that it is jolly and dream world that was silly of me oops!!!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a flawless shiny kalos born level 1 Bulbasaur Modest 5 ivs -attack with hidden ability chloryphyll. I' am interested in your deino or amaura. Are they Kalos Born?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also have a shiny kalos born eevee timid nature with 6ivs and anticipation, and a swinub adamant 6ivs shiny with thick fat and 2 egg moves, if you are interested. I may also be interested in your oshawott.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Let me know if you are interested in flawless shiny scizor. I don't see that on your list.