Thread: Help a Trainer out?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Help a Trainer out?

Not many people have answered my posts about needing some help. I'm not asking for much. Just help with Vivillion Patterns and maybe getting a shiny Froakie. I do have other shines up for trade, and some Legendaries as well.

Please let me know if you can help me! I'll be forever grateful!
    Currently in love with someone who does not exist.

Feel free to ask for trade requests!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been trying to find Vivillion too to not much avail. Best bet is to get on the GTS and find Scatterbugs and link the country/region to this http://pokemonxynews.tumblr.com/post...dated-vivillon. Since I am on the hunt for them too, if I find a second one of a pattern, you will be the first to know. Unfortunantly, I have none such doubles at the moment.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the help!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I found a second Continental. Youshould also put which ones you have and/or ones you need.

Edit: I also have another High Plains.
    Last edited by musicdude1815; 03-02-2014 at 02:45 AM. Reason: another double
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have an extra polar and marine pattern and also, wondertrade is a good place to get scatterbugs. that's how I've gotten the majority of mine and I'm only 4 way from having all of them (except the 2 that the hacker people found)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks. I'll make sure to do that!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks. I'll look and see what I need!