Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SURPRISE ITS A SHINY

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ummmmmm i used once the pokeradar and a shiny pokemon broke my chain
    shiny squirtle :P

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 36 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So, I'm the elder by now, after the red gyarados on silver and gold, Game Boy Collor, I found Donphan, Tangela, Golduck, Poliwril, Golbat, and kingler. I found a Machoke too, but i killed it unitecionaly, never forgive myself!!!! On SS, and HG, i found Bedoof in the Safari zone, it run away, Machoke, Doduo, Ekans and Victribel in the same day, and Steelix. Now on Black, 500 hours playing, and i found only a Lunatone. I played over 5000 hours on silver/Gold/Cristal, 2000 hours on SS/HG. i played Red and Blue, but there was no Shiny Pokemon.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 36 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    only Ekans and Victribell was in the same day

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    on platinum i found a shiney graveler that was my first shiney

KingVolcarona Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Nobody could have believe me with the thing I got to say.
    Hmm..... (This might be a glitch)

So, on my first visit on Giant Chasm. I was confused of which direction to go. So, I went round and round. And for some reason. A shiny Genesect was in the scene.
    Of course, I didn't know who's that pokemon, so I used "Run" and I run away. One week later after a research, I jumped and jumped on our house, saying "What have I done!?"
    I didn't really know about shinies, or the secret legendaries. So, I just used "run". And I didn't even know what a Max Repel is.
    Remember, this is my first game of Pokemon

And of course you won't believe me, but I believe what I saw.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KingVolcarona View Post
    Nobody could have believe me with the thing I got to say.
    Hmm..... (This might be a glitch)

So, on my first visit on Giant Chasm. I was confused of which direction to go. So, I went round and round. And for some reason. A shiny Genesect was in the scene.
    Of course, I didn't know who's that pokemon, so I used "Run" and I run away. One week later after a research, I jumped and jumped on our house, saying "What have I done!?"
    I didn't really know about shinies, or the secret legendaries. So, I just used "run". And I didn't even know what a Max Repel is.
    Remember, this is my first game of Pokemon

And of course you won't believe me, but I believe what I saw.
    Wow. a pretty sad story. But it's not your fault, you didn't know those things so its not.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    First-ever shiny was back in 2003, on Emerald version. I found a gold Mightyena while trying to find an Absol. It was before I knew what a shiny was. The sneaky jerk ran away :/

Then, my first caught shiny was November of 2010 on SS, when I randomly found a shiny Magnemite on Route 38 while traning my Scyther. Then a month afterwards, on the same file, I hatched a shiny Eevee on the third egg (which I stupidly ended up trading ), then I went into the BCC, and the first patch I ran into was a shiny Beedrill (who was also traded ).

I re-set my SS after transferring the shinies, and found a shiny Totodile. Evolved and transferred it, then re-set the game. 2nd shiny Totodile, then random shiny Rhyhorn in Victory Road later (which failed to be caught). Next file, I found a female shiny Chikorita, a random shiny Hoothoot, and hatched a shiny female Shinx after 323 eggs. SS is my luckiest file :3
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3