Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All of those sound nice haha. I am not sure about wifi battles yet. Right now I am just thinking of in game with the possibility of transitioning to wifi.

I was thinking of adding Alakazam as well as Electivire to my team as well.
    Team building was a lot easier when there were 150.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well first of all i would choose a type of team from my former post before choosing pokemon.
    Rock Type Elite Four Member of the Official PokeBay League

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm curious, what is the advantage of that?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it just gives me an idea of type of trainer you are and your strategy

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I always try to keep one thing in common with the pokemon like what their best stat is or their type

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, I think it would be logical to have each of those on my team. A fast, heavy hitter would make a great sweeper, and then a high hp defensive pokemon would make a good tank.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just think it would be best to stay with one type of those because it can dictate what type of moves and position of the pokemon

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess we just play the game differently then.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if you go to pokemon.com you would see that must of the people who got to the world championships had something in common with most of their pokemon

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Meh, I'm not looking to play competitively.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    no I am just saying it is a good idea.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hm, I think I see what kind of team you are using based on your discussions with timpanimaster. I'm impressed. Most people use a specific type team or based around something. You seem to just be using versatile pokemon you like. I do that. Helps to have a surprise when battling. As for Sandile, I have a Krookdile in my team but I don't necessarily recommend it. It's good but it's not the best, especially with Tyranitar being prt dark already, that'd be two Dark types. Albeit, one would be part ground. I don't know why you want Sandile in your team but if you just like it, then yeah, go for it. It's not a bad pokemon and I love Ground types myself. They come in handy and are usually pretty strong.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Hm, I think I see what kind of team you are using based on your discussions with timpanimaster. I'm impressed. Most people use a specific type team or based around something. You seem to just be using versatile pokemon you like. I do that. Helps to have a surprise when battling. As for Sandile, I have a Krookdile in my team but I don't necessarily recommend it. It's good but it's not the best, especially with Tyranitar being prt dark already, that'd be two Dark types. Albeit, one would be part ground. I don't know why you want Sandile in your team but if you just like it, then yeah, go for it. It's not a bad pokemon and I love Ground types myself. They come in handy and are usually pretty strong.
    Yeah, I like his final evolution, because I did a play though only once before not being able to trade, but I only got him because he covered parts of my team I didn't already have. Thanks for the help

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I found an article online and hopes it helps it the search for a perfect team. Good luck

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232456

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    switch out the sandile for a gengar with rash nature teach it sludge bomb hypnosis destiny bond(incase you fight a faster pokemon that could 1-hit ko) and shadow ball. i have one and its my best pokemon currently it has a speed of 292 and a sp atk of 327 IT WHUPPS ASS