Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XTheRavenX View Post
    Well hell I dont mind voting for myself, its all about that detail people overlook, everyone tries to get down to the smallest details, but usually the anwser is right infront of ur eyes, so in my eyes, I see a trick question be anwsered in such a way where u were able to basically divide everyone in here into those who believe ehat u said is absolutely true, and those who think that its all backwards and wha u said is exactly wha they wouldnt do, so I find that to be the seed of deception, and thats my reason for voting u off :3 everything else is just me tryna spice thing up dont mind the crazy girl w the team rocket shirt...uh I mean the Rutgers university shirt xD
    Not minding the crazy girl spicing things up doesn't seem like a very good idea tbh. It looks like you're trying to start trouble/chaos on purpose.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandMan View Post
    lol i know that (i was the first to vote unfortunately) i ment the number of votes for each person though
    your count is accurate by my deduction

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If I dont start things, then who will, questions lead to discussions whoch leads to answers, but chaos and trouble bring out thr true colors of people

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If I dont start things, then who will, questions lead to discussions whoch leads to answers, but chaos and trouble bring out thr true colors of people
    No, chaos and madness lead to people pointing fingers and getting lynched for little reason. It leads to bandwagoning votes no real reasoning. This isn't a game of maddness. If you want to win, you've got to be smart and calm.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm gonna throw in another of my two cents. I don't suspect Raven at all. Like, out of everywhere, she's the bottom of my list of suspects. It's possible she is a TR member, DUH, but her attitude is precisely that of a TR member, which only makes me not even think twice about accusing her. I think her mind state inthis little game we're playing is psychologically enticing and playful and she's decided to take the role of starting problems for her own enjoyment. Contrary to everyone else's more serious take, she's taking advantage by purposely getting under certain people's skin. On the other hand, she may want me to think this so she can get away with her nefarious schemes. But my stance on her stands for right now. Just wanted to say that.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 07-24-2014 at 04:48 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well that's exactly what I was doing but I ended up in the top list of the vote off -_-

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
    No, chaos and madness lead to people pointing fingers and getting lynched for little reason. It leads to bandwagoning votes no real reasoning. This isn't a game of maddness. If you want to win, you've got to be smart and calm.
    I think she's doing very well of an act personally. It's annoying as all hell but it supposed to be. And in all honesty, without something to spice this up, whether it be my intense questions or Raben's antics, my bet is this forum wouldn't have advanced as fast as it has. Just my opinion.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryEhffinOak View Post
    I'm gonna throw in another of my two cents. I don't suspect Raven at all. Like, out of everywhere, she's the bottom of my list of suspects. It's possible he is a TR member, DUH, but her attitude is precisely that of a TR member, which only makes me not even think twice about accusing her. I think her mind state inthis little game we're playing is psychologically enticing and playful and she's decided to take the role of starting problems for her own enjoyment. Contrary to everyone else's more serious take, she's taking advantage by purposely getting under certain people's skin. On the other hand, she may want me to think this so she can get away with her nefarious schemes. But my stance on her stands for right now. Just wanted to say that.
    I'm pretty much the same with you on that. I think she's got a 50% chance of being either TR or town imo. But whether she is or isn't, stirring up trouble won't be good for anyone but herself in this game.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well that's exactly what I was doing but I ended up in the top list of the vote off -_-
    Yeah I peeped that xD its just that everyone's defenses are so high right now that no one is bothering to go on the offensive, then again the best defense is a great offense, or is it the other way around o.O idk im too busy making a "I am part of Team rocket" sign, I wonder who should I give this to

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    It seems this day is drawing to a close but I do have a good reason to vote Gary... Gary is my suspect now because I know I came in late but in the previous posts I vote Gary for asking that question which will make it obvious that he will not do what we had said later on because Im sure that he WILL do the opposite of what we said so I might regret this later on but since my feeling is 60% Bad Gary rather than 60% Good Gary he will be the one im voting...
    ##Vote: GaryEhffinOak

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoKeyblader View Post
    It seems this day is drawing to a close but I do have a good reason to vote Gary... Gary is my suspect now because I know I came in late but in the previous posts I vote Gary for asking that question which will make it obvious that he will not do what we had said later on because Im sure that he WILL do the opposite of what we said so I might regret this later on but since my feeling is 60% Bad Gary rather than 60% Good Gary he will be the one im voting...
    ##Vote: GaryEhffinOak
    This is what I was talking about, that question split everyone in here in half, sometimes its best to ignore the most obvious details, opens ur eyes more

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Next time I just won't provoke discussion if this is the thanks I get u_u

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its okieee!!! Ill be there to do it for you :O

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Provoking discussion is good! You helped get the ball rolling. It's just what you talk about that can bite you in the butt. Apparently like me answering too much or being too open... Oh well. You live and you learn.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Afternoon all! You know that expression "Miss a day, miss a lot"? That very well applies to today's game! Anyway after I have done some reading I am ready to cast my vote, so here goes:

##Vote: Sagator
    He's been rather pushy to get Gary voted off... Even though Gary has done nothing to warrant a vote even if he did ask one question to attempt to psychoanalyze us and our answers. And too be honest Sagator has just come off a bit too pushy in my eyes. So as a result I'm voting for Sagator

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!