Thread: looking for shiny shaymin

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

looking for shiny shaymin

hi im looking for a shiny shaymin i have many shiny pokemon for trade. reply below if you're willing to trade
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 99 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you have shiny deoxys, darkrai or mew?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 43 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am willing to trade mine what do you have

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Glareon i have a shiny mew and tylerr what do you want?
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 99 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wich level the shiny mew?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Level 100

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What are you willing to offer? I believe mine is a clone with 6IV

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is the Mew japanese ?