Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shinified and Cloning Services.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shinified and Cloning Services.

Offering Shinified services.

Will only shinify pokemon that are flawless and kalos born with 5-6 ivs and good nature.

Also offering cloning services as well.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So basically. your proposing hacking the shiny forms, of 5-6 normal pokemon? so that a non shiny pokemon may turn into the shiny form, in gen 6? Then you would clone one to keep it for yourself? not hating, just wondering?......

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    something like that.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    oh dear u.u

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hacks >.> *hisses*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So basically you only want to do this so you can have Cloned 5-6 IV Hacked Shinies to presumably trade with other people... Well done. >.>
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 09-11-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    People are giving me legit shinies to shinify their pokemons now. Lol. Well done indeed.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Well that just makes you a scammer. People need to be notified of this so it doesn't happen again.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    u.u I don't like doing this but my friend wants a shiny Swablu and was wondering if you could shinify one

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah sure, i'll do it for free for you, only because you are the royal houndoom, anyone else i'd charge them a legit shiny.

- - - Updated - - -

toothless: I'm not a scammer, they gave me legit shinies for shinified service of their own free will.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    They gave you legit shinies for hacking services.. Sounds like a scam to me

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What about me >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Even though I don't want anyone

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    at least when you trade the clones, say that the original pkmn was shinified and then cloned, and you are offering the clone. Don't just go around saying you'll trade a flawless shiny b/c then that will be scamming and you get reported if the trader feels ripped off. Even if it means you don't trade with them, at least they'll know you were honest.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah kyrl you get free shinified and cloning services too, but like you said you don't want any.

toothless: I'm not scamming nobody, they agreed to the deal, they know what they are getting.

Katarina: Reality is most of the flawless shinies are hacked and/or cloned.

- - - Updated - - -

Royal Houndoom, message me when you are online and i'll shinify your friends swablu for him.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by poketim View Post
    yeah kyrl you get free shinified and cloning services too, but like you said you don't want any.

toothless: I'm not scamming nobody, they agreed to the deal, they know what they are getting.

Katarina: Reality is most of the flawless shinies are hacked and/or cloned.

- - - Updated - - -

Royal Houndoom, message me when you are online and i'll shinify your friends swablu for him.
    Like Katarina said, you should inform them they are hacked/cloned. I personally don't give a stuff if you believe that most Pokemon that are flawless and whatever are hacked. Why? Because there's no factual evidence to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Prof. Nick View Post
    So basically you only want to do this so you can have Cloned 5-6 IV Hacked Shinies to presumably trade with other people... Well done. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by poketim View Post
    People are giving me legit shinies to shinify their pokemons now. Lol. Well done indeed.
    I was being sarcastic.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!